Yao Ming to Retire

^^^^Can anybody post that press confrence up? man they could of done alot with the rockets when he was still semi 100% yao vs shaq those were the days though.

^^^^Can anybody post that press confrence up? man they could of done alot with the rockets when he was still semi 100% yao vs shaq those were the days though.

Originally Posted by Cash is King

Yao needs to do one in english though.

Originally Posted by Cash is King

Yao needs to do one in english though.

how many billion people and they couldnt get a better translator.  yao speaks in english at the very end.

how many billion people and they couldnt get a better translator.  yao speaks in english at the very end.

grin.gif

I dont see how the rockets could never make it out the first round with T mac , and Yao . . . dudes could not stay on the floor.

grin.gif

I dont see how the rockets could never make it out the first round with T mac , and Yao . . . dudes could not stay on the floor.

Sad to see him go.  He was a great ambassador to the game. 
Also sad i never got to see him play live. He was a once-in-a-life-time talent. 

There also may not be another relevant asian basketball player in my lifetime
frown.gif

Sad to see him go.  He was a great ambassador to the game. 
Also sad i never got to see him play live. He was a once-in-a-life-time talent. 

There also may not be another relevant asian basketball player in my lifetime
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom