Yao Ming to Retire

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Words can't express how sad I am right now. 
tired.gif

I swear, if Yao and T-Mac would have been healthy to finish that series vs. LA, they would have won. That was our year to win it all.
frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I agree
Of course yall would think that.
laugh.gif

tired.gif

I swear, if Yao and T-Mac would have been healthy to finish that series vs. LA, they would have won. That was our year to win it all.
frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I agree
laugh.gif

No matter how much China reproduces yearly, we'll never see another Yao... 
Not a top 5 big man, but there's no way that he doesn't get to the hall. He was beyond instrumental in expanding the game overseas.

No matter how much China reproduces yearly, we'll never see another Yao... 
Not a top 5 big man, but there's no way that he doesn't get to the hall. He was beyond instrumental in expanding the game overseas.

about time it was wellllllllllllllll long overdue. his contract alone crippled the team/franchise finnancially/chemistry wise.

about time it was wellllllllllllllll long overdue. his contract alone crippled the team/franchise finnancially/chemistry wise.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

tired.gif

frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I agree
laugh.gif
Definitely not an unreasonable statement...  They looked better than LA in that series, including winning in LA.  Yao was playing at a great level (see Portland vid).

tired.gif

frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I agree
laugh.gif
Definitely not an unreasonable statement...  They looked better than LA in that series, including winning in LA.  Yao was playing at a great level (see Portland vid).

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Its about time......as a Rockets fan, ive been ready to look forward already.....lets bring a new center into houston.......

Dwight maybe..... *wishes*

Same thing i said
eek.gif

Originally Posted by SlimK4

Its about time......as a Rockets fan, ive been ready to look forward already.....lets bring a new center into houston.......

Dwight maybe..... *wishes*

Same thing i said
eek.gif

ill miss yao. just 30 years old
30t6p3b.gif

him and tmac were 2 of my favorites and i always rooted for the rockets

dude was almost automatic in 2k
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

ill miss yao. just 30 years old
30t6p3b.gif

him and tmac were 2 of my favorites and i always rooted for the rockets

dude was almost automatic in 2k
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

tired.gif

frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I agree
laugh.gif

roll.gif

tired.gif

frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I agree
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Damn shame.

Sh*tty injuries.

And honestly people aren't supposed to be that big. His body was really working against him from the start.

Add in China forcing him to play every summer and his chances were slim for a long career.
30t6p3b.gif

He'll make the Hall of Fame anyway based on international achievement and being somewhat of a pioneer but if he had been healthy there's no question he would have been in based on his NBA merit.

Who's going to rep us Chinese fans now? Yi??? Joe Alexander???

Sorry to see his career cut short.

Dude is humble, hard working and exceptionally talented.

Yao Ming. Respect.

Damn shame.

Sh*tty injuries.

And honestly people aren't supposed to be that big. His body was really working against him from the start.

Add in China forcing him to play every summer and his chances were slim for a long career.
30t6p3b.gif

He'll make the Hall of Fame anyway based on international achievement and being somewhat of a pioneer but if he had been healthy there's no question he would have been in based on his NBA merit.

Who's going to rep us Chinese fans now? Yi??? Joe Alexander???

Sorry to see his career cut short.

Dude is humble, hard working and exceptionally talented.

Yao Ming. Respect.

Back
Top Bottom