Superbad was not funny. So im not expecting anything funny from this movie

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Jack Blacks best movie was Orange County imo. I probably wont be seeing this now.

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Laugh

Superbad was not funny. So im not expecting anything funny from this movie
lulz.

No, but really I was expecting this one to be good. Cera is so weird that he's hilarious. And Will Ferrell hasn't done anything good after Ricky Bobby.He was hilarious in Anchorman, Ricky Bobby and Old School, but once Semi-Pro came out, his comedy died.

they showed most of the funny parts in the tv spots. movie was awful. rarely do i go to the movies and think i just wasted part of my life but this was one ofem

Michael Cera is too awkward to carry a movie as a main character. In Superbad he actually toned down the awkwardness, and in Arrested Development he was partof a large ensemble cast.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Jack black is equivalent to dane cook[/color]
No. Dane Cook is on a whole different level of being not funny.

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

i dont expect much from a film in which jack black is the main character
QFMFT. Never liked this guy in anything and can't see the appeal.

Movie sucks. My girl picked it and she has bad taste in movies so I knew what was up. That's why I made her pay for it.

I think Michael Cera is alright...Nick and Nora was an awesome movie. Jack Black has good movies and so/so ones. I like his movies alot actually. I mayconsider sneeking into this movie...

Angel

I find Micheal Cera just to be hilarious in his akward acting and characters. I thought the movie wasn't great and would have been terrible without MichealCera. Beginning was basically all of the previews put together, so I was bored until it got into the later stuff, but it was still bad, a few chuckles at thelines by the High Priest and others, but funniest to me was Micheal Cera;s situations.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

i dont expect much from a film in which jack black is the main character

+1.

Fact.
Jack Black is not funny.
I really dont care for Jack Black, but NACHO LIBRE to me is really hilarious. The first time I watched Nacho, I didnt like it nor did I think itwas funny. Watched it again with the goons, and we were a mess. We had to keep rewinding so many parts. I've watched Nacho over 10 times after that.

I hate Jack Black. But I liked this movie. I went with seven other people, and only one other liked it though.

I think it's being hated on because it's coming out right after what will go down as one of the GOATs when it comes to comedy.

Back
Top Bottom