Yelawolf Sophomore Album "Love Story" Thread Dropping April 21, 2015

This album is dope. Great mix of softer mellow tracks and slightly harder ones. No weak track on this really

Good to hear!

You guys seen this?

Yesss. That's too dope. 

"Sky's the Limit" is phenomenal. 
eek.gif

Curious as to what kind of numbers hell do. Rqdioactive was around 30 k from what i remember, but hes got a bigger fanbase now. Ide like to see him do at least 75k first week but i think like 55

In. Been a Yela fan since i saw him at Rock the Bells with Travis Barker. 

If what you guys is saying is true then Yela predicted it, he said this album will change things for him.

Listened to a couple tracks. Don't really feel it much, but I wasn't expecting to either knowing the change in direction. But I do appreciate that he's really doing him, and hope he can experience some more success in doing so. He got in the game late as it is, and pretty much already peaked as a straight up rapper, so I don't blame him for going another route, especially at 35

I am a big Yela fan. but I completely hate country and anything country related, with that I said I am really feeling this.  Now I know its not a country album, but it is heavily influenced by that sound.  Yela really pulled this off well though, its  hard to do without sounding cheesy.  He is really what Kid Rock wanted to be, difference is he can rap and sing better and just comes off as authentic rather than a cheesy gimmick.

Not a fan of the project but I can tell he's finally found his sound and I'm happy for the dude. I wish him the best of luck and I hope he succeeds with this. Will be interested in his next project.

I cant sit here and say i dont like the album. Growin up wit a white stepdad, i can appreciate classic rock, therefore i like what lane yela swerved into and boss hogged. I just wish he would have done this earlier in his career, but then again old yela is so dam tight.

But love story album is great, if you appreciate music, respect it, and not be close minded. Not every song was hard, but the ones i like, i really mess wit em.

But hey, not every rap fan has an appreciation for music outside of rap, im just grateful that i have an open ear and can enjoy music/the work out in behind it.

Album is flames.

Yela just jumped up a few spots in my favorite artists for this album. We need more music like this from him and other artists.

This whole album has been playing on repeat since yesterday. :pimp:

I was hoping he'd deliver after hearing Box Chevy V way back. Thank goodness he did.

I've been listening to this album all morning, I like his new sound. I dig his kid rock esc type of sound

Album is flames.

Yela just jumped up a few spots in my favorite artists for this album. We need more music like this from him and other artists.

This whole album has been playing on repeat since yesterday. :pimp:

I was hoping he'd deliver after hearing Box Chevy V way back. Thank goodness he did.

this album got alot of replay value, he's definitely showed alot of growth from Trunk Musik & Radioactive, this can really be a top contender for one of the better albums of 2015 IMO

I don't know what kind of music this is, but this album dope.

White people gonna be baffled when they pull up next to me

Last edited:
I been playin the album pretty much nonstop since last monday, copped the physical at Best Buy today. Def gonna be one of the top releases this year

My boy told me he's putting this up there with TPAB.

I enjoyed the album, will give it more spins

I don't know what kind of music this is, but this album dope.

White people gonna be baffled when they pull up next to me

lmao...so true though.

Yeah, I was skeptical about this "new" Yela and thought I wouldn't feel it. Glad I was wrong. This album is dope as hell and very refreshing to hear. Doesn't sound forced at all.

Haven't heard the album but I'm confident Em had the best verse on the whole ****.

Pulled another "No Love" I really don't understand why people try to do songs with him, you'll always lose.

Except for Hov, Renegade was a tie.

Back
Top Bottom