Yellow Ferrari 14s Summer 2019?

If these were suede people would be feenin. They are semi limited though from what a manager told me. Only 2 Athlete's Foot in the area got em and then I didn't hit on FTL which I usually do. Ahh well. Just hope to see some dope fits with em and not just yellow tees lol

I actually think I like this material more than suede, hopefully they are not hard to keep clean.

No resell for these so should be easy cop.
Maybe $50 profit on those smaller sizes if you use your rewards. I can see them going for about 250 or 260 tomorrow easily after they fly off the websites. If you sit on em couple months you probably make an easy $100 per pair.

Svd already has em for sale. I grabbed bc the conversion came to $233 (less than 20 over US retail + tax), but I didn’t realize PayPal hits you with a fee when you buy in foreign currency. They tagged on another $8. Pretty much resale at this point. Oh well, I didn’t wanna mess with FCFS in the morn. And I’m sure online will get ate by bots.

Maybe $50 profit on those smaller sizes if you use your rewards. I can see them going for about 250 or 260 tomorrow easily after they fly off the websites. If you sit on em couple months you probably make an easy $100 per pair.
Hood luck making your 20 bucks...

DBB03B4B-ACF6-4811-A14B-41394AA15B4E.png

FSR on Snkrs still...I am a little shocked but not going to complain...was able to get my pair !!!

Didn't want to take the chance of missing them so I copped.....i love the carbon on these.

Not always about the profit little guy. Just building points on 3 FA accounts and 3 FTA accounts boy..... Onto the gym reds next week
Now go workout your puny little legs with your retro 1's Lovelife Lovelife #legday
20190622_104301.jpg
Cant tell if you are being serious. My guy i am gonna get one but damn you building a brick house.

Back
Top Bottom