YES! Moms is making chicken adobo.........

Originally Posted by heatpinoyboy

Palabok>adobo.

Man that's a tough one .. I love Palabok but its probably because i eat adobo like once a week
laugh.gif

Bipstek FTW. But I do love me some chicken adobo. Beef/pork adobo just as much. Tosilog, Logsilog, TAPAsilog! all that is bomb. But I just realized howunhealthy filipino food could be!

PLUG: Sac/bayarea heads, heads up. Me and the mom dukes are sellin' homemade vegetable and shang-hi lumpia's!! RD's Lumpias? "Made withlove!" We also do pancit and leche flan. Hit me for the info or any recipe advice! PEACE

Originally Posted by ardeedas

Bipstek FTW. But I do love me some chicken adobo. Beef/pork adobo just as much. Tosilog, Logsilog, TAPAsilog! all that is bomb. But I just realized how unhealthy filipino food could be!

PLUG: Sac/bayarea heads, heads up. Me and the mom dukes are sellin' homemade vegetable and shang-hi lumpia's!! RD's Lumpias? "Made with love!" We also do pancit and leche flan. Hit me for the info or any recipe advice! PEACE
Makes me want to go to Lucky chances and get that tosilog....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..craccckin after the club/lounge..

edit: anyone got a plug at that one fil-am place on mission where they sell bbq.. on mission near jefferson hs...the one that smells helllaaaa good???

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

i dont get the hype around chicken adobo and im filipino its good but not crack good
then you ain't cooking it right

it's a classic, go-to dish.
trust me its cooked right. it looks exactly like that picture.

Palabok is a special dish. Adobo is good...But I cannot eat that all the time. I haven't had any Sisig in a good minute...Man, Filipino food is great.

Originally Posted by Ahyoon Chef

Makes me want to go to Lucky chances and get that tosilog....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
..craccckin after the club/lounge..

edit: anyone got a plug at that one fil-am place on mission where they sell bbq.. on mission near jefferson hs...the one that smells helllaaaa good???
yo i roll down my windows every time i pass by there. we order a ton too when we're having a party.
pimp.gif

i ain't never had food from lucky chances though.. open 24 hours?

Back
Top Bottom