Yes!!! NIKE SB HI" GUCCI" DUNKS confirmed for the 4th qt.{NO GUM SOLE}

I remember back in the days cats used to get banned for B/S/T in a thread , now they just lock it up.
Mods getting lazy?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Pickyourshoes has them now, but for $220
SMH @ $220. But I guess when stores like Supreme & DQM are selling for $190+ (including taxes), what else do you expect.

I was lucky enough to find a deal for 165 shipped on the Bay right before all stores started getting them and before everybody hit them up for phone orders toresell.

I can't believe these came as small as size 4.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

I remember back in the days cats used to get banned for B/S/T in a thread , now they just lock it up.
Mods getting lazy?

thats the truth

So who's the NTer that went up 2nd nature? I just got a call from the police dept up there statin there was an incident
laugh.gif
smh.gif
fight broke out ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

lol thats cause he need to sell all his shoes still. lol but wouldn't lower it to 160 by helping us out! lol
Yeah I do as a matter of fact. But there is a correct way of doing it and the wrong way. you can figure it out which is which
wink.gif

Hey guys heads up gzskatesnow.com is taking phone orders $135 shipped get them before there gone, picked up an 11!!!

Originally Posted by Diego1984

Hey guys heads up gzskatesnow.com is taking phone orders $135 shipped get them before there gone, picked up an 11!!!

hounds kept it busy.. all sold out

Originally Posted by Diego1984

Sold out already.

Yea these went pretty fast.. I got a 10 looking for a 13. Hit me if you in the SOCAL area..

Originally Posted by wish112

Yea these went pretty fast.. I got a 10 looking for a 13. Hit me if you in the SOCAL area..

LOL, this is why the system is messed up, cause you got fools buying 3 full sizes too small/big to try and trade for their size. Also why this thread will getlocked too.

You know what happend to the other thread right
indifferent.gif

dudes dont learn i swear
smh.gif
...Good looks on posting the info Diego...no dice yet again

Originally Posted by air max 87

So who's the NTer that went up 2nd nature? I just got a call from the police dept up there statin there was an incident
laugh.gif
smh.gif
fight broke out ?
nerd.gif

I got my pairs from over there but I was already out when the incident happened. I heard someone ran with a pair.
smh.gif

I swear people are straight up $*%%%. The owner of that place is real chill, how could anyone do that to him.

Originally Posted by air max 87

laugh.gif
smh.gif
fight broke out ?
nerd.gif

I was suppose to be there but got caught up on friday.....I cant believe someone ran off with a pair, smh

Back
Top Bottom