Yes!!! NIKE SB HI" GUCCI" DUNKS confirmed for the 4th qt.{NO GUM SOLE}

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

those gucci laces are od.

Not a good look. Anyone put in dark green laces yet?
nerd.gif
The closest thing I have is my spare Heiny laces but not close enough.

jesus christ i'm in my crib bugging that i couldn't get my pair or better yet every store in nyc had them for 180 and above, which imo is A NO NO...

Originally Posted by HAMMERCHARGE

jesus christ i'm in my crib bugging that i couldn't get my pair or better yet every store in nyc had them for 180 and above, which imo is A NO NO...
blades had them for 130 or 140 i think.

Originally Posted by ballersdream08

jus got my pair in...and shout out to charles for hookin me up...

Enjoy them man. I see what you did there
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
I might have to work on my pair to make it look like that.

Can someone give a quick tutorial on how to fray the denim? I figure I can do it, but I don't want to take any chances of messing it up.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Can someone give a quick tutorial on how to fray the denim? I figure I can do it, but I don't want to take any chances of messing it up.
well what i use most is my finger nail which i use to scratch against the edge of the denim until the white thread become visible. the scratchingalso make the edge of the denim fluffy and create a worn out effect...For the thread that is hard to pull out i used a tweezer to pull the string out to makeit visible but remember dont pull it out too much or else it would look weird...just in case you do, have a scissor handy so that u can cut it and make itcleaner...i got to admit, in order to make it look nice you need to have some creativity tooo...well i hope that help out a little

You can also use sandpaper to get your fray on.
If you're lazy like me, just rock em, and they'll fray on their own as well.

i doubt blades was chargin $140 %%+, i remeber them chargin $200+ for lobsters.... and guccis > lobsters in terms of hype.....

Back
Top Bottom