YO! Can flirting be innocent? Does flirting suggest you're available?...

Flirting is a signal that someone could be interested in you. It's not a 100% certainty, but it's a signal. And can you really blame anyone for picking up on that signal and trying to make moves?

If I was in a serious relationship, I really wouldn't want the girl to flirt with other guys, cause it could lead to drama. Dudes is crazy out here, I ain't trying to get bodied just because my girl was a little too flirty with some dude at her job and now he's in love with her.

Flirting to me could be defined as just a glimpse of sexual tension. Something as simple as a random chick rubbing your arm while you talk is flirting. Flirting does not mean your single. To me it means your looking for a shot sense of sexual attention. It is up to the people flirting on how far they want to take it.

Didn't bother to read through most of this thread...But does anyone else find themselves more of a flirt with you're out with s.o./ date? I'm in 6th gear w/ waitresses.

...Didn't realize it until I was out with this chick I was dating not too long ago...I considered it just just innocent conversation, but as pointed out, my demeanor, and tone change. I wonder why my ex used to cop random attitudes whenever we'd go out.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Didn't bother to read through most of this thread...But does anyone else find themselves more of a flirt with you're out with s.o./ date? I'm in 6th gear w/ waitresses.

...Didn't realize it until I was out with this chick I was dating not too long ago...I considered it just just innocent conversation, but as pointed out, my demeanor, and tone change. I wonder why my ex used to cop random attitudes whenever we'd go out.
Your not alone bro. When I go out to eat, I find myself flirting with the waiter if she looks good. Not even when I go out to eat, it can occur anywhere such as the nurse flirting with me or maybe a customer at work. Once flirted with a 50 year old puerto rican grandma by accident. I'll tell you one thing. Allow that flirting to let you build your confidence with women.

YO!
Originally Posted by toast1985

I said something similar on first page. I with you on that.

DF!!!

IMO cheating is any thing you WOULDN'T do in front of your significant other.

So you just gotta ask yourself if your S.O. would trip over this if they were there with you.

Originally Posted by novaflight

So you just gotta ask yourself if your S.O. would trip over this if they were there with you.

So if I happen to take a glance at a chick with a nice body while my significant other isn't around, does that mean I'm cheating?

Originally Posted by Sid Lugar

So if I happen to take a glance at a chick with a nice body while my significant other isn't around, does that mean I'm cheating?

No thats just being a guy.

But I mean even I have glanced at a chick while with my girl on "accident" and of course I caught flack for that but it wasn't that serious where she was on some "your cheating with your eyes" type %## or on break-up level. We know each other and know we would never cross that line.

But I mean even I have glanced at a chick while with my girl on "accident" and of course I caught flack for that but it wasn't that serious where she was on some "your cheating with your eyes" type %## or on break-up level. We know each other and know we would never cross that line.

I feel that a dude and his chick should be fine with looking at other people. You should be able to trust each other well enough.

I feel that a dude and his chick should be fine with looking at other people. You should be able to trust each other well enough.

Yea if your not with them at the time or with your friends or something I totally agree.

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

I run my demo all the time single or otherwise. I'm a man. I'm attracted to women. That doesn't mean I want you. I wish a chick would trip on me.. I can't help it, I have a way with women and a way with words... it's GONNA happen. Deal with it. It's not like I'm making contact with shorty. I'm just being fly with the rhetoric, that's all
grin.gif

A lot of good opinions in this post, but this one is the most on point for me.
If I see something at all that attracts me to a woman, I like to chat her up to see what she's about, because that's just nature running its course. I don't want you, but like someone else said in this post...If the circumstances were different, then yeah, you intrigue me enough to take this to the next level.

Most of the time it's just a subconscious competition with yourself and a reassurance to make sure that if things in your current situation don't work you will survive.

I guess what I'm saying is it's a combination of a lot of what is already posted.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

I run my demo all the time single or otherwise. I'm a man. I'm attracted to women. That doesn't mean I want you. I wish a chick would trip on me.. I can't help it, I have a way with women and a way with words... it's GONNA happen. Deal with it. It's not like I'm making contact with shorty. I'm just being fly with the rhetoric, that's all
grin.gif

A lot of good opinions in this post, but this one is the most on point for me.
If I see something at all that attracts me to a woman, I like to chat her up to see what she's about, because that's just nature running its course. I don't want you, but like someone else said in this post...If the circumstances were different, then yeah, you intrigue me enough to take this to the next level.

Most of the time it's just a subconscious competition with yourself and a reassurance to make sure that if things in your current situation don't work you will survive.

I guess what I'm saying is it's a combination of a lot of what is already posted.
laugh.gif
Yeah flirting can be innocent. I feel the same about these above posts here though. Sometimes I do it because I cant help myself.

Now about flirting while in a relationship.. i've been texting this chick again for a few weeks now and I know for a fact she has a new man (she has a kid too) and shes throwing stuff like, "Im in bed wishing you were here,
wink.gif
"

Im like %!%???

and I wasnt even flirting. Just asking what she was up to.

Back
Top Bottom