Yo, NT I am no longer a teen.

Today Is My Bday Too OP, I Turned 24 Doe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Happy Bday To Us
pimp.gif

If U Look Old Enough U Can Come To The Skrip Club Wit Ya Uncle EsCo And See Dese *#@+$# And Sip Dis Yak
smokin.gif

So, how does it feel to be one in infinity? knowing that whatever you do next, doesn't mean a thing. you are equal to the dust and the water that surrounds you. your contributions to society are worth just as much as the next guy; nothing. and in fact society is worth nothing. when you die you will not transcend, you will not be reborn you will not live another life you will not go to heaven or hell or any such the like. do you know why? it's because you are dust, and dust you will stay. the only difference between you and dust is that you are given a chance, for how brief that chance is it is what you make it, and that is life. and what happens then, after you played your hand? I dont know because ive never been there, but chances are its nothing and you will cease to exist on all forms.

happy birthday OP!

Originally Posted by UnCalled4Boy

Today Is My Bday Too OP, I Turned 24 Doe
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Happy Bday To Us
pimp.gif

If U Look Old Enough U Can Come To The Skrip Club Wit Ya Uncle EsCo And See Dese *#@+$# And Sip Dis Yak
smokin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

This should actually be the prime of your life. 20's are so much better then your teen years since high school had so many restrictions. Just going to a college felt like it had so much more freedom as apposed to high school. I think it all changes at about 27. You start noticing it in your looks, energy, motivation, and so many other things.

Enjoy these times my man. I turned 30 last year and I wish so much I could be young again.

YES...........turned 28 on Jan 1 and i used to have to be in bed by 9 or i would be tired as hell the next morning
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom