Yo NT Im always the man on the side

First off, you don't want a girl that would cheat on her boyfriend to be your Girlfriend.

use your head man come on

You need to hit it and quit it and stop catching feelings for and girl that YOU KNOW only whats something casual.... TRUST ME

as for finding a stable girl.... go out without the expectations of finding one, and you will find one. Just take it easy and play it cool, your in college forchristsakes, you have plenty of time for that later.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by JFKTV

I find it disrespectful to even bone a girl with a boyfriend if you already know that he's her boyfriend. 'Cause once you do find the one you can call yours, she might do that rotten #$%& behind your back...it's a possibility.

smh.gif
I HOPE YOU ARENT SERIOUS WITH THAT THEORY..... DISRESPECTFUL TO WHO?????? THE GIRL IS DISRESPECTING HERSELF AND HER MAN...HOW DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE GUY ON THE SIDE??? AT THE END OF THE DAY PEOPLE ARE GONNA DO WHAT THEY WANNA DO WHEN THEY WANNA DO IT REGARDLESS OF WHOS GIRL U SMASHED IN THE PAST

It is disrespectful to bone a girl that you know has a man. Disrespectful to that dude and it shows you don't have any morals. Yeah there are the girlswho do this whole cheating thing without a problem and a clear conscience but that doesn't make it right. In my opinion, if a girl is gonna do somethinglike that behind her man back to fill whatever void she's trying to fill then dont be surprised when she gets bored with you and the next man starts tocatch her eye like you did once upon a time. I'm not saying expect it, cause you never know, just dont be surprised...

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by JFKTV

I find it disrespectful to even bone a girl with a boyfriend if you already know that he's her boyfriend. 'Cause once you do find the one you can call yours, she might do that rotten #$%& behind your back...it's a possibility.

smh.gif
I HOPE YOU ARENT SERIOUS WITH THAT THEORY..... DISRESPECTFUL TO WHO?????? THE GIRL IS DISRESPECTING HERSELF AND HER MAN...HOW DOES THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE GUY ON THE SIDE??? AT THE END OF THE DAY PEOPLE ARE GONNA DO WHAT THEY WANNA DO WHEN THEY WANNA DO IT REGARDLESS OF WHOS GIRL U SMASHED IN THE PAST

kinda mad there eh doggie?

and yes, its disrespectful on the dudes part too... you know she has a man, and you still disrespecting dude by smashing his chick? grimey #+% +%*$+
smh.gif

I usually lurk but this hit home hard.....

Im just like you my main steez was always take a chick from her man stuff. Im at the same place youre at now im looking for meaning, well for me it was becauseafter doing it for ALL my relations with women, Karma bit me back in the %%$ hard....

It sucks but ive finally learned my lesson, now that im older, 25 , I hope it aint to late to get on my grind the positive way and meet someone with substance.

Back
Top Bottom