yo NT who ##%$$! hates people askin for ID when buying beer??

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

#*$+ you OP. I work at a grocery store and I have to deal with idiots like you daily. Its the law
indifferent.gif

Yes I'm mad. No dambs given.

random question, is it the law for them not to accept expired id's even if the persons over 21. 

it honestly caught me by suprise when i wasn't allowed to buy beer due to my id being expired. i know the employee was just doing their job so i wasn't mad at them but it caught me off guard though.

I always have it ready and I'm 27 now. You get used to it for one, but you'll also learn to realize it just isn't a big deal.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

#*$+ you OP. I work at a grocery store and I have to deal with idiots like you daily. Its the law
indifferent.gif

Yes I'm mad. No dambs given.

random question, is it the law for them not to accept expired id's even if the persons over 21. 

it honestly caught me by suprise when i wasn't allowed to buy beer due to my id being expired. i know the employee was just doing their job so i wasn't mad at them but it caught me off guard though.
Yeah that's actually a law. It has to be a current driver's license. It sucks though because it still shows that you're of age but its a law.
tired.gif

i dont have any problem getting carded but i hate it when they examine it and constantly look at me then at my ID

Originally Posted by Truballa101

lol they're lookin out for themselves
they could care less how inconvenient it is for you.

with that being said, it happens to me ALL the time.

THIS....if a liquor store doesn't I.D someone and he's underage they can lose their license to sell liquor+more

believe me when you turn 30 you'll appreciate it
i got carded trying to see project x ... and i said thanks for the compliment

Originally Posted by daantimpire

you are 30 and saw project X?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

It's kinda the law...
This statement should have ended the thread. 
It's not that big of a deal OP. If it really hurt your feelings that much, go cop yourself one of these.

54860-The-49er-Miner-Beard-and-Moustache-large.jpg

Originally Posted by zxc123

roll.gif

whats wrong with being 30 and watching project x? not that big of a deal

Originally Posted by xxLiL RYANxx

roll.gif

whats wrong with being 30 and watching project x? not that big of a deal

I'm 31 and I asked my wife if she wanted to see that project x as a joke and she told me I was way to old.

I always like being asked for my ID

as I hand them my ID I caress my baby face

feelsgreat.jpg

The bar closest to my house always checks everyone's ID at the door and takes a picture. They actually scan the ID in case of criminal activity inside the bar/club. I guess it makes people less likely to act a fool inside or even after leaving the bar or club, because they have your picture with the matching ID and knew when you entered the joint. A bunch of places adopted this.

I wish I could go into a convenience store and buy beer like you guys in the states though.

No, I love it. I just turned 21 like 2 weeks ago, so it's been such a relief being able to show MY actual ID whenever I go out or buy alcohol rather than an old fake

roll.gif
actually im 26, and last time i checked im allowed to watch any movie i feel like

Nah bruh, the worst is when they won't let you cop a dutch cause your license is expired
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom