Damn we have a buncha lames on here 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The internets has ruined some of ya'll
laugh.gif

This.  How some of yall can type novels on here for hours but wont say hi to a chick at a party is beyond me.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I seems like a lot of you guys are internalizing and taking women and their rejection personally. These are very confusing times for women and men and you would be surprised by how many of these "dimes" you feel are unapproachable really aren't special. Yea women have more options etc but they don't have the staying power because their whole angle is superficial most of the time. I'm not Casanova jones but I for the most part pull very attractive women from all walks of life and I'm telling you WE ARE THE CATCH! The sheer amount of women in this world period is crazy. Just be genuine and be you and if a female isn't attracted to who you ARE move on! See past the big **** and fat %!* because believe me after you have it its not as special as it was when you didn't. The imagination is more powerful than reality. To often we make people bigger than they are in our culture. Look at the celebrity obsession, its outrageous ain't nobody curing cancer or AIDS. This is the ultimate thing and its cliche as hell but really the key to male female relations= Love yourself first and do right by you! Once you feel right mentally and spiritually everything else is a joke. Literally be full of yourself not in an arrogant way but in a nobody is bigger than me I'm a child of God type of way. Own your mistakes and get better everyday.
Real talk, there's always that one really hot chick from your high school that peeked too early and had 23 year old boyfriends that could be banged easily.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I seems like a lot of you guys are internalizing and taking women and their rejection personally. These are very confusing times for women and men and you would be surprised by how many of these "dimes" you feel are unapproachable really aren't special. Yea women have more options etc but they don't have the staying power because their whole angle is superficial most of the time. I'm not Casanova jones but I for the most part pull very attractive women from all walks of life and I'm telling you WE ARE THE CATCH! The sheer amount of women in this world period is crazy. Just be genuine and be you and if a female isn't attracted to who you ARE move on! See past the big **** and fat %!* because believe me after you have it its not as special as it was when you didn't. The imagination is more powerful than reality. To often we make people bigger than they are in our culture. Look at the celebrity obsession, its outrageous ain't nobody curing cancer or AIDS. This is the ultimate thing and its cliche as hell but really the key to male female relations= Love yourself first and do right by you! Once you feel right mentally and spiritually everything else is a joke. Literally be full of yourself not in an arrogant way but in a nobody is bigger than me I'm a child of God type of way. Own your mistakes and get better everyday.
Real talk, there's always that one really hot chick from your high school that peeked too early and had 23 year old boyfriends that could be banged easily.

how often do you guys have attractive women approach you and strike up a convo? Im not saying this happens all the time for me but it for sure happens sometimes... usually when im at the bar getting a brew solo, women are def scared away by groups of guys..

honestly it such a turn on when the women as the courage to approach the man, as long as its not in a sleazzzy/easssy way... Ive noticed by just being positive, smiling, outgoing and nice you will meet alot of girls..

how often do you guys have attractive women approach you and strike up a convo? Im not saying this happens all the time for me but it for sure happens sometimes... usually when im at the bar getting a brew solo, women are def scared away by groups of guys..

honestly it such a turn on when the women as the courage to approach the man, as long as its not in a sleazzzy/easssy way... Ive noticed by just being positive, smiling, outgoing and nice you will meet alot of girls..

I'm a little scared when a girl is forward with me, I don't know why. I instinctively think she is low standard. That usually ends with me deleting the girl from my facebook.
Oh and I'm a perfectionist, so I only want the 9s and 10s, but I don't have enough confidence to score with them. smdh.

I'm a little scared when a girl is forward with me, I don't know why. I instinctively think she is low standard. That usually ends with me deleting the girl from my facebook.
Oh and I'm a perfectionist, so I only want the 9s and 10s, but I don't have enough confidence to score with them. smdh.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

So either man the **%! up and become confident (which you should) or lower your standards and get it in.

Originally Posted by Savraj1

So either man the **%! up and become confident (which you should) or lower your standards and get it in.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

pathetically shy when it comes to the opposite sex.

pathetically.
Honestly, I used to be the same exact way and then I realized there wasn't any point. Just say %%$! it, not care about anything that happens and be you. As long as you're confident and genuine, you'll catch some buns.

trust me, it is a lot easier said than done. i have never been a confident person, so im sure that plays into it a lot. im also too negative because i dont give myself any credit for anything.

honestly, im sure i have some sort of personally disorder that doesnt let me be more social.
probably got social anxiety disorder...I'm just like you though, you're probably extremely introverted too right? I'm cool with people but I just don't like be around large groups of people that I don't know very well.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

pathetically shy when it comes to the opposite sex.

pathetically.
Honestly, I used to be the same exact way and then I realized there wasn't any point. Just say %%$! it, not care about anything that happens and be you. As long as you're confident and genuine, you'll catch some buns.

trust me, it is a lot easier said than done. i have never been a confident person, so im sure that plays into it a lot. im also too negative because i dont give myself any credit for anything.

honestly, im sure i have some sort of personally disorder that doesnt let me be more social.
probably got social anxiety disorder...I'm just like you though, you're probably extremely introverted too right? I'm cool with people but I just don't like be around large groups of people that I don't know very well.

hmm if you feel like that try a xanax before you go out^^^ if it works than head to the doctor he can give you something that will help you out...

just because a girl approaches you does not mean she has low standards, it means she knows what she wants if your not feelin her move on

hmm if you feel like that try a xanax before you go out^^^ if it works than head to the doctor he can give you something that will help you out...

just because a girl approaches you does not mean she has low standards, it means she knows what she wants if your not feelin her move on

Originally Posted by eight2one

im happy with single, i just need something to smash on the reg tho
yea single or not regular P is for healthy living.

Originally Posted by eight2one

im happy with single, i just need something to smash on the reg tho
yea single or not regular P is for healthy living.

Back
Top Bottom