YO! WDYWT December 2009 Vol. Aren't you glad it's December?... NO PIC QUOTING, KEEP IT POSITIVE

Hammer what happend to the beard son?
eek.gif

llol

B day lebrons
pimp.gif

yo fresh they were heating up on me in the beard thread so i cut it lol nah it grew to crazy so i cut it ima start over next month...

nice fits NT...patta's, xvii's & bday lebrons (was never a big fan but they look dope there)

work: jcrew x polo x wallabees
33uv5lk.jpg

to welcome back A.I. home (& a 10th straight loss, woohoo): m&n x sweats x questions
1qpapc.jpg

n62mpu.jpg

29n8mxz.jpg

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Originally Posted by iamlj

theassassin23- i have those same 2's. and it seems like every time i wear them they look worse and worse. do you know anyway to clean them up a little bit?

Man I got these from FNL on my 40% when they sat on the shelves. I pretty much charged them as beaters knowing how I do all whites. The best thing I did for them was wash the laces. The back and bottom of the shoe seem to yellow just from sitting. Other than that I just hit them with cleaner and waterproofer every wear and clean the laces as much as I wear them. I cant wait for some mids to start dropping again.
hah yeah me too man. thats basically the same process I go through. Noticed the same thing with the yellowing on the bottom and back. I was hopingthere was something else I could do to save them. Oh well

saturday... unDS'd the shoes and the jacket...

yankees on field fitted (old with grey underbrim), g-shock frogman watch, polo v-neck, levis jean jacket, nudie jeans, nikeid am90's:

4167822571_40bfda2274_o.jpg
4167822695_bf04b522de_o.jpg

4168601344_766bf44be1_o.jpg

4167839595_8df9918d33_o.jpg

@Sneakerholic4life Im in Shanghai right now , most of the shoes are out 2months before release date , and as you probably already know some of them donthave original box to go with it, the seller i got the copper from have connects with the Nike factory down in GuangZhou

Back
Top Bottom