You are in hell

1571165141856.png
1571165108220.png

Come get some Satan

If dude can just flagrantly cheat the entire thread is invalidated because he'd beat you in absolute anything 100% of the time
Again, why is there even a question of "if."

That is what HE does on a Daily Basis. Why wouldn't he do it now? Who is going to tell HIM no?

Again, why is there even a question of "if."

That is what HE does on a Daily Basis. Why wouldn't he do it now? Who is going to tell HIM no?

Man this is a hypothetical thread which one can assume based on the premise that mans aint cheating otherwise the entire thread might as well be deleted and you're trying to bring literal facts in for an imaginary figure as if we even knew how mans gets down were he to exist

You gotta make yourself more fun at parties DC

Man this is a hypothetical thread which one can assume based on the premise that mans aint cheating otherwise the entire thread might as well be deleted and you're trying to bring literal facts in for an imaginary figure as if we even knew how mans gets down were he to exist

This is fun for me though.

It isn't my fault this hypothetical is the worst possible question asked today.

The title should be, "What are you good at?"

He's a miserable human being.

He can come see me in this
monopoly-board-2016-prices-original-order.jpg

I was BORN cheating at this game so if he's cheating then it's a level playing field

Even if he don't cheat and you win, you'll still lose. Its the devil!! You'll comeback from Hell a vegetable or something.

Back
Top Bottom