You can have one fictional weapon...Choose wisely.

Originally Posted by DimondJ15

Green lantern ring >> ____ i mean... you can have whatever you can think of
this
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit:
or mabey...
31ePGDFt8vL._AA280_.jpg

gun blade is pretty dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

You guys think anyone is going to put all of these on one day?
embarassed.gif

Rumor is the bearer would become a White Lantern (All colors of the spectrum)

2ywajd3.gif

sterling-silver-eight-lanterns-corps-rings.jpg

No because no one living cant use a black ring and you cant use a black ring if your using emotions so the others cancel out. Me if I was gonna choose a fingfiction weapon it would have to be the

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by theDEEK

Someone school me on this infinity gauntlet.
nerd.gif
Each Gem grants its bearer complete mastery over one aspect of the universe, being Time; Space; Mind; Soul; Reality and Power respectively.
Now tell me whats +@@%!* with that?

Nothing..

876168246372b88c8868eb29a6edeaf529d428a1.gif

Bollocks!

Once I control your free will all of your powers will be mine!

Ant-Life Equation %!@%$ BWAHAHAHAHA!
loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Anti-Life Equation was quite literally defeated by Love and a Song really you'd want yo go with the Miracle Machine
Thing is aint nobody gonna be able to utilize that against me. I'm not saying the equation alone is the best I'm saying Master Zik +Anti-Life Equation >>>>>>>>>>>>

laugh.gif
If I have knowledge of every person who has failed using it those waysit will be meaningless to use those tactics on me.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

CasperJr wrote:

theDEEK wrote:

nerd.gif
Each Gem grants its bearer complete mastery over one aspect of the universe, being Time; Space; Mind; Soul; Reality and Power respectively

Nothing..

Bollocks!

smokin.gif

Hogwash I say!

The infinity Gauntlet = All aspects of the universe...

All aspects!!

You would dare be able to use it against me, for I would bend reality and put you in cube of solitude and toss you across the universe where you would drift through space for eternity..

You and the Anti-life equation would bow before its galactic might...
... pause
Bolderash!

Anti-Life Equation = Dominance over all sentient and sapient beings in the universe.

Including you!

Before the thought even occurred to you on how you'd use your fancy jewelry on me you'd be my foot rest as I used your "weapon" as a toy toamuse me.

You and your infinity gauntlet would be nothing but trash the instance I give you the certainty that life is pointless.
loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=master zik

smokin.gif

@%$+ it! I'll just have Amazo's powers:

Amazo.jpg

Absorption cells throughout Amazo's synthetic body permit the android to replicate the special abilities of any super-beings in his immediate proximity.
pimp.gif

CasperJr wrote:

theDEEK wrote:

nerd.gif
Each Gem grants its bearer complete mastery over one aspect of the universe, being Time; Space; Mind; Soul; Reality and Power respectively

Nothing..

Bollocks!

smokin.gif

Hogwash I say!

All aspects!!

You would dare be able to use it against me, for I would bend reality and put you in cube of solitude and toss you across the universe where you would drift through space for eternity..

... pause
Bolderash!

Anti-Life Equation = Dominance over all sentient and sapient beings in the universe.

Including you!

Before the thought even occurred to you on how you'd use your fancy jewelry on me you'd be my foot rest as I used your "weapon" as a toy to amuse me.

You and your infinity gauntlet would be nothing but trash the instance I give you the certainty that life is pointless.
loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=master zik

smokin.gif

The infinity gauntlet lets you transcend sentience, you are everything and nothing at the same time it's whatever you want, your woven intothe universe itself and and the anti-life equation doesnt let you control matter...the only one above you is the living tribunal and "the one above allothers"

But you gotta realize the anti-life equation only works in the DC universe, and the gauntlet only works in Marvels
laugh.gif

you can't really put an algebra problem up against total mastery of the universe though...

wow guyver??? This dude Chino with the blast from the past
laugh.gif

Alright you know what I say we ban all "Ultimate kill you, your family and the galaxy you live in weapons" i unleashed a beast with the gauntlet...

So if you guys wanna keep this thread game, then lets forget Anti-life equation, guantlet, heart of the universe, m'kraan crystal, highfatherscane/rod/stick, anything to do with the celestials or the source wall, ultimate nullifier which would actually kill you as well for using it, orb of Ra,darkhold, wand of watoomb, eye of agamooto, dormammu's helmet or whatever else have you....

For my revised pick I would honestly say I would want Dr. Doom's armor...

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

CasperJr wrote:

theDEEK wrote:

nerd.gif

Nothing..

Bollocks!

smokin.gif
Hogwash I say!

All aspects!!

... pause
Bolderash!

Including you!

Before the thought even occurred to you on how you'd use your fancy jewelry on me you'd be my foot rest as I used your "weapon" as a toy to amuse me.

smokin.gif

The infinity gauntlet lets you transcend sentience, you are everything and nothing at the same time it's whatever you want, your woven into the universe itself and and the anti-life equation doesnt let you control matter...the only one above you is the living tribunal and "the one above all others"

But you gotta realize the anti-life equation only works in the DC universe, and the gauntlet only works in Marvels
laugh.gif

you can't really put an algebra problem up against total mastery of the universe though...

I never said it controlled matter and I already said I wasn't claiming the ALE to be the best weapon but I get what you're saying.Different universes aside I need to see this play out in a DC/Marvel What If crossover.

It don't matter if he's apart of the universe or not. If he's sentient he can be controlled.

I didn't mention the Living Tribunal, the one above all cuz those dudes are basically THE GOD in their respective universes. Too hax imo, if I wanted totake it there I would've just said I'd choose the Source AND the Anti-Life Equation and then going against mewould be useless.

Back
Top Bottom