You can have one fictional weapon...Choose wisely.

Originally Posted by quiickz

My weapon would be the baseball bat from SSB.
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Probably won't do me any good against you guys....

But GOW Chainsaw Gun FTW.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Dagger of Time, you can freeze time, slow it down and rewind it if you are in extreme danger. While a light saber would be cool, it is not very effectiveunless you have the supernatural powers of the force to go with it. They were able to block projectiles and if you cannot do that, a light saber would not bevery effective against guns, unless you had a shield like the Arbiter has when he uses his laser sword.

Speaking of the Arbiter, Elite Armor would be pretty nice. Turning invisible would let you do many things, like win a fire fight, among other things.

laugh.gif
At the thought of Thel Vadamee/Arbiter following Miley Cyrus into theshower and lines like "Prophets, the law says she is a child but without her clothes she is clearly a women" or "On High Charity, the age ofconsent is 11."

I choose the wand of poon, which grants the bearer mastery over women. And all you fools want to get with females so I would give you all the women you want aslong as you do my bidding (i.e. wash my car, clean the catbox, etc etc). If you dont obey, your hands get cut off and you must watch adult films for eternity .

sigh..you silly kids with your comic books and video games.

The best fictional weapons are real!

e3625bde70512dc04ecb16e523e998d96bc24af.pjpg

f15352ceec895686d9744727b125cbd88bd758f.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom