You ever had two ?

No, because it's hard to find 2 attractive girls that are down. If I didn't have standards my answer would be yes.

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

No, but I did have a gf who was down for it.
I was so head over heels for her I didn't even want to think about sharing her with another chick.
Biggest mistake ever
smh.gif

me2 

tired.gif

usually i get full after the first one. i started eating my way through the second but i couldnt finish. its cool tho i got cupons - buy one get one free- style. theyre good for another month so ive been tryin to eat as much mcdonalds as possible

it was awesome. my girl at the time was into "partying". needless to say an eightball can make girls do fun things..remember as the male you must direct traffic, share more time with your girl and make extra girl slavish. must also not be afraid to talk. "you like that?" "eat that!" and my favorite, "lick that up."

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

smh.gif
... had a chick that was down ... we stopped "talking" b4 i could get another chick that was down ... FML ...

mad.gif
mad.gif
 i kick my self daily for that one. she showed me the chick she wanted to participate, she was sexy and a stripper i believe. what micheal jordan is to bball she was to intercourse.  

I have and honestly it was ok not what I fully expected maybe because I didn't really like the girls like that I just wanted to do the threesome thing but I did put in work on em though I was also directing and leading I had one girl from the back and had that one eating her friend. A couple other crazy positions I was actually suprised it took me a long time to bust but I can honestly say I stepped up to the challenge. Wouldn't do it again though well at least not in the forseeable future but if u haven't tried it u should cause u gonna be feelin urself for a while after like did I just do that

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Nope. I have a feeling it wont even be that dope unles you have two BAD ones... And dont reference that Kanye song either....
"I ain't gon' lie; they only 5s. But together, they 10."
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by W1LL 1 Am

Me4u2Night wrote:

No, but I did have a gf who was down for it.
I was so head over heels for her I didn't even want to think about sharing her with another chick.
Biggest mistake ever
smh.gif

me2 

tired.gif

I'll burn one tonight fo yo sorrow.

havent just yet..got the hat trick in with the dome before and that was hard. I think I know the right girls for the job theres plenty that go both way around here the situation just hasent presented itself yet.

Had two.. back in 08. WORSE DECISION EVER. One's good enough for me mayn. im never doin it again.

Only because I was DUMB drunk after a game my freshman year. I would have only messed with the cute one if I were sober but her friend(see ugly) popped it off in the back seat of her car. The next day everybody was asking what happened so I had to lie and say they just took me to the dorm cause I couldn't drive, knowing damn well people saw what happened... 

I had two...back in 07 a road trip with a chick to her old school homecoming, we stayed with her old roommate and it was the girls birthday who we were staying with

they went out to a club that night but I was burnt after a long day making moves and wasnt feelin the scene no way so I stayed behind...they came back drunk and the chick I was with had been playin with the girl telling her how we had her a bday present(I planted that seed in her head on the 6 hour drive)...

the rest is history....ishh was awesome and kinda awkward at the same time....i didnt wanna make "my girl" mad by going extra hard on the birthday girl but it all worked out we were three pleased individuals

i will say tho it wasnt alot of interaction between them I got most of the attention....i was too caught up in the moment to put on my directors hat

niketalk
NICE...

but no not yet... n i dont think its gonna happen... my girl n her cousin would be
pimp.gif
tho... is that considered incest? they aint related to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Theta

usually i get full after the first one. i started eating my way through the second but i couldnt finish. its cool tho i got cupons - buy one get one free- style. theyre good for another month so ive been tryin to eat as much mcdonalds as possible

this. is. hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom