You ever had two ?

Joined Jul 30, 2007
yes, you can never have just one........

nah, i've never had two....(with asian dude off trident layers commercial facial expression)

Joined Apr 7, 2008
Nope. I have a feeling it wont even be that dope unles you have two BAD ones... And dont reference that Kanye song either....

Joined Oct 24, 2007
Originally Posted by zichardruniga

wow people on nt are actually telling the truth
  ...I don't see a reason to lie on a website where I hardly know anyone..

aceofjays

Supporter
Joined Apr 18, 2005
Two b****'s ? Never.

So what's the story, how did you manage such an awesome feat? No ducktales.

Joined Jul 7, 2009
Originally Posted by eNPHAN

nah, i've never had two....(with asian dude off trident layers commercial facial expression)

nah not really, i dont know what you are talking about but im sure you were looking for some lulz

Joined Dec 23, 2006
No, but I did have a gf who was down for it.
I was so head over heels for her I didn't even want to think about sharing her with another chick.
Biggest mistake ever

Joined Jul 30, 2007
Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

nah not really, i dont know what you are talking about but im sure you were looking for some lulz
damn, you went out of your way to wake up on my @$!%?
have some breakfast first, ole "i have a number in my niketalk name" internet lame.

WHO ARE YOU?

Me4u2Night wrote:[hr][/hr]No, but I did have a gf who was down for it. 
I was so head over heels for her I didn't even want to think about sharing her with another chick.
Biggest mistake ever 

QUOTED FOR TRUTH
god i'm dumb.

Joined Jul 7, 2009
just jokes my man, nothing personal. i know if i say something like that im looking for someone who can relate.

Joined Jul 30, 2007
Originally Posted by cbrooks3

just jokes my man, nothing personal. i know if i say something like that im looking for someone who can relate.
seeing how the commercial is like 8 months old...
you're prolly in the minority.

but way to look even lamer than you already did.

Joined Jun 30, 2003
... had a chick that was down ... we stopped "talking" b4 i could get another chick that was down ... FML ...

Joined Feb 9, 2003
I'm a super picky guy. To get two girls that I would want to bone in a room ready to go would take a magnificent stroke of luck or a couple roofies. Add in the odds of them both wanting to do me, as well as each other and we're talking damn near impossible odds lol. I've got a few friends who have gotten it done but on almost every occasion at least one of the chicks has been
So I'm not holding my breath on that front. Maybe I'll eventually take one for my own team and liquor up some ugly broads just to x this off the list

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now