You ever have the bubble guts so bad?

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by blakep267

you know whats the worst. I ate a salad the other day and went to a lecture. And then my stomach starts rumbling crazy. I wasnt quite farting, but my stomach was rumbling so loudly it might have given people the idea I was. I tried the whole cough/fart combo, but it wasnt working. So I just bolted out of there before I exploded

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
And I dunno man, sometimes I swear my butt leaks. Like, I know I wiped well, and then I be feeling a little sweaty hours later and go back in to give it a wipe and sometimes there is mild doo doo. I am like? Dunno what that is about

laugh.gif
 Man yall raw! probably walkin by folks smellin like trash truck juice not even knowing. I hope yall cats are hip to the charmin wipes! 
wink.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thread is GOLD!

I know most of these feels however some of this @+%$ is wild.

Question though... did you fools courtesy flush whilst laying down that machine gun funk?

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thread is GOLD!

Question though... did you fools courtesy flush whilst laying down that machine gun funk?
hell no.. i only courtesy flush for my own self.. sometimes my nose just cant take the smell..

i have been taking diet pills recently to lose weight for vegas..  TRUST while taking these pills YOU CANNOT JUST RANDOMLY FART...
lets just say i had to leave a pair of boxers in the macy bathroom...

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

Man I left a sportsbar early a couple months ago because I caught them guts. Had to drive 20 minutes home and was squeezing and jiving all the way home. Called my wife before I got home and said open the door!

LMAO

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thread is GOLD!

hell no.. i only courtesy flush for my own self.. sometimes my nose just cant take the smell..

i have been taking diet pills recently to lose weight for vegas..  TRUST while taking these pills YOU CANNOT JUST RANDOMLY FART...
lets just say i had to leave a pair of boxers in the macy bathroom...

I have to flush about 4 times and wipe at least 10-15 during the gut session. I haven't ruined underwear but I have thrown away towels because I was too embarrassed to throw the towel in the dirty clothes pile
laugh.gif
. I swear my but leaks man
frown.gif

Reminds me of when I was coming back from Philly. My girl and I wanted some AUTHENTIC Philly cheesesteaks before we left and hit up Tony Luke's. Bad idea.

We were driving back on a Saturday and figured there would be no traffic. We had to go by my parent's house to pick up our dogs before we went home. As soon as we got to DC, all that cheese wiz from the steak started gurgling in my stomach, making noises that sounded like a beached whale. I told myself I could hold it for about another 10 minutes until we got to my parent's house. Unfortunately, we hit traffic and that 10 minutes turned into 30! I could have stopped somewhere, but I wanted to comfort of a toilet I knew
laugh.gif
Anyways, I made a detour and cut through a bunch of neighborhoods and side streets. I called my mom and said keep the door open. Literally 2 minutes before I got to my parent's house, I broke out with the shakes and started sweating profusely. I was about to %*+% my pants
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I ran a red, amazingly made it to my parent's house...but parked in the middle of the damn street (I told my girl to park the car). I sprinted up their stairs with the speed of Michael Johnson in the 100, and made it to the bowl a fraction of a second before I had to throw out my drawers.

WORST. FEELING. EVER.

Originally Posted by wisache15

both of us. I had to drop him off first but he couldnt hold it after 15 mins dude made me stop an McDonalds, he was in there for 20 mins, meanwhile my stomach turning into category 3. 
I lol'd pretty hard 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I could have stopped somewhere, but I wanted to comfort of a toilet I knew
laugh.gif

I know that feel, but IMO you gotta compromise your integrity and hit up that public bathroom when you need to. Better than dookie in the car or elsewhere. If you're creeped out by public toilets, lay down that layer of TP before you unleash the demons.

Do you all still use that "proper seating technique" posted a couple yrs back?I know i do. Never failed me.

One time I was trying to clean out my system by chugging water and vitamin water for a few days straight. After a few days, this started to really effect my stomach and as I'm driving home from the mall, I let out a fart that felt like a little more and me and my brother both start
roll.gif
 at the sound.  I speed home and check my underwear and see they're pretty well soiled.  I sprint to the bathroom and proceed to release pure liquid for almost an hour.  It  is splashing everywhere including the shower curtain. I still have stains on the carpet from drippage.  While I'm doing this, my brother drives down the street and throws the soiled underwear  out the window
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
 Longest time I have ever spent in the bathroom.

i remember when in preschool and i had to go to daycare we were all playing outside and i went to the side of the yard and took a small dookie and it messed up my la gear shoes. was a bad day

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by Peep Game

or (in a public restroom) I wet up some paper towels and go to work.

lol so you wet the toilet paper at the sink before?  no hate but id be lol'n if i saw someone doin this.  you prolly just spit on it tho (.)

That's exactly what I do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bruza

Do you all still use that "proper seating technique" posted a couple yrs back?I know i do. Never failed me.
Never found a box that can get my legs up to the squatting position lol...

I swear I can't have milk in the morning, it messes me up so bad. I get to work and that mud butt starts up

This thread is WILD

But I ask myself something though, what are you guys consuming that gives you bubble guts?

What about when you're at the gym doing squats and then you feel your guts moving and you fear you'll +%@% yourself hitting that ATG squat.

worst feeling man. Can't even workout properly without fearing the inevitable.

Whenever I eat my favorite meal, Zatarain's Jambalaya w/ Spicy Sausage, I regret it the next day in class.. Welp, I'm done undergrad now so..

*goes to cook jambo*
pimp.gif

But one time, I had an extremely important calculus final and he didn't allow us to leave the room. Yep, ate that jambo the night before so I was on red alert before the exam even started. Tried to crap it out before the exam but it was a no-go. 10 minutes into the exam, my stomach releases a blood curling death rumble. Dudes started lookin around, so I leaned back in my chair and prayed to God that it creaked and sounded like the bubbles. It did.. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got a B.. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Cheese Wagstaff

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I could have stopped somewhere, but I wanted to comfort of a toilet I knew
laugh.gif

I know that feel, but IMO you gotta compromise your integrity and hit up that public bathroom when you need to. Better than dookie in the car or elsewhere. If you're creeped out by public toilets, lay down that layer of TP before you unleash the demons.

This.One day, you WILL have to face your fear.Reminds me of my first public poop in middle school. Normally, I would just check out if I had to go, but this day Moms refused to pick me up so I had to just soilder on through the day. I get to third period and it feels like a kung fu flick was being shot in my stomach. I knew it was bad because I could feel it in my left foot. So, at this point I said +$!% it and asked the teacher to let me go.Now, I was a huge 6th grader, around 5'9. The stalls in our hall were made for 4th graders. So here I am sitting on this toilet, door wide open because my knees sticking out too far, unleashing the candy apple splatters when I hear the door to the restroom slam close.Im like, "Lord, please this be some ol boy so they cant say anything." As soon as I finished that thought. I see my N Raysaun peeking around the door in slow motion with, literally, in 1993, the trollface talkin bout, "Big boy you workin it out, aint it?!".

Originally Posted by wisache15

Man one time me and my boy decide to hit BWW for a laker game and we were waiting to be seated, so we head to pinkberry across, get some yogurt and all is good. Hit up BWW and I get 12 mango habanero wings. We get done and it starts to kick in thunderstorm brewing for

both of us. I had to drop him off first but he couldnt hold it after 15 mins dude made me stop an McDonalds, he was in there for 20 mins, meanwhile my stomach turning into category 3. When I drop him off that when it hits me bruh I felt it coming on, the first one is easy to hold in.

I continue to drive then half way to my house it hits me again, only this time its harder to hold in, dont have to clench as hard. About 8 mins later it happens again man this time it was not playing, i literally felt it at the tip of my butthole but i held my ground and pushed it back in.

Im like 6 mins away from my house, luckily I had gotten most green lights so im racing home, Couple mins later it happens again ( the more i held it in, the less time in between i had) this time i thought i was done man i had a CVS bag in the back of my car I was gonna pull over

and release in there but i prayed and I held it back, like a single drop leaked. About 3 mins away from home i happened one last time this time i knew i couldnt hold it in, i prayed so hard telling my self "if you let make home, i"ll do anything god" , DOG I WAS GOING TO %*@% IN

MY PANTS I REALLY SAID @*%# IT I DIDNT CARE!! man the lord answered my prayer i got through made it home, didnt even close the gate or car. Trying to open the door with my keys seemed like an eternity, i rushed through the living room holding my +%* clenching hard as I

could making sure nothing spilled. When i finally reached the bathroom i couldnt unbuckle, luckily i got that done but before i sat down i released some doo doo on the side of the toilet and and some on the floor. greatest relief i ever had in my life, spent 30 mins in there.

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

one time me and my mom went out to lunch at Panera Bread and for dessert i had this like double chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, sprinkles, etc.. After lunch she had to go to Home Depot for something (like 10 min away from panera bread, 10 from my house) while i decided to wait in the car. She was in there for like 10 min when the thunderstorms in my stomach began. 5 min past and i cant hold it in without #+!$#$+% myself and i hop out the car and let loose in the middle of the parking lot
roll.gif
sick.gif
.. 10 min later my mom gets back and im in the third row of the car (she had a van at the time) hunched up in the fetal position when she says it smells like poop..told her i prob stepped in dog !%@# and we went home..

man i never told ANYBODY that story before
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThrillaGorilla

one time i had to boo boo so bad in the shower, i got out the shower soaking wet and took a boo boo.
This thread is so gross 
laugh.gif
.  Your post reminds me of the guy who said he was in the shower and caught his poop as it came out in mid-air on some Matrix type move 
roll.gif
.  I know some of you remember that thread.

Man I'm at my local food spot trying to kill time waiting for my order, and yal'll got me in here literally in tears with everyone else staring at me like an idiot 
roll.gif

Man one time in Huntsville I was at this party at the armory.

Earlier that night we were taking shots of Henn.

Man them guts hit me and restroom was the last place to be.

I literally ran home.

I can't remember if I made it or not.

It felt like getting a car out of mud when it was time to clean up.

Man one time I was at my boy crib drinking Jamaican rum.

Man that Raye and nephew didn't let me live. Ain't nothing worse than hitting the club dirtier than you were before you left.

Life is sad when you have to use a Valero bathroom.

Back
Top Bottom