You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Back in the day when you banked on not doing homework because of a possible snow day and you get up the next morning and the roads are as clear as can be lol

When my phone says I have 4G service, when I really have 3G, or it says I have 3G, but really dont have any service.

When people say they dont mess with something they dont like, but talk down on it like they know all about it.

When ur nose is runny while taking a test due to staring down... this happens sometimes n it grinds my gears

Used to before i downsized :lol:

Haha, did the same about a year ago when I realized I don't even have enough days in the year to wear the damn things. Also realized I dress up for work everyday and have no use for casual basketball shoes. I downsized into a new truck and a home lol.

Last edited:
Back in the day when you banked on not doing homework because of a possible snow day and you get up the next morning and the roads are as clear as can be lol

this happend to me on Monday i still took off because i was just feeling lazy....everyone was at work except me :lol:

What about when you're exiting through a door that swings outwards, then someone coming in decides to go in before you even come out the door. :lol: Some people.

Or when you're getting off the bus/train and people just mob around the doors and getting through is the struggle.

Let the people get off first!

AMEN. Happens to me all the time when I hold the door for people. Some have the nerve to just walk right past me and not hold any other doors along the way.
I know what you mean. I don't even hold the door open for people and just swing it open so they can catch it lol or if i open one(with no thank you) and there is another door up ahead, i again just swing the door open for them to catch :lol:

subway performers when the train is mad packed. little dude brushed against me and this woman yesterday as he was trying to flip. i respect your hustle but do that showtime thing where it's less crowded, not during rush hour.

Trolls that are not funny.

Man, NT is running rampant with this weak **** :smh:

You dudes EXPECTING people to thank you for kind acts are doing it for the wrong reasons then. It's supposed to be selfish; you feel good because of your acts, not because others recognize your acts.

People who are politically correct to the extreme. I was saying that the women in my family were more thoughtful and always gave really nice birthday gifts and this girl shouts out "Sexist much????" right in the middle of a company lunch.

When you make some simple bet about anything with a friend. After you win, the person doesn't just pay up. It leads to you actually having to ask, then they act as if you are disrespecting them - "you really need $10?"

People that 100% support what their "political party" does, even if it completely contradicts some view they held last year (when the other side was doing it). 

When this lady said do you want a hair style or a position at a job. Indicating if I don't cut my dreads I will not get a job!

Those lowkey racist comments in class grind my gears.

Had a white chick raise her hand in my human geo class last week and claim blacks/africans have extra muscles that makes them physically superior and that's why we dominate sports.

That tops my list, but plenty other incidents that make me regret not going HBCU
This has been proven scientifically true though... im black btw

Had a white chick raise her hand in my human geo class last week and claim blacks/africans have extra muscles that makes them physically superior and that's why we dominate sports.

That tops my list, but plenty other incidents that make me regret not going HBCU

White girl low-key humble bragged for the black race and dude got mad? :smh:

Shoulda thanked her by showing her your physical superiority and dominating her after class...

Having all but one of the necessary ingredients to make something, but only finding out after taking out everything that you have, that you need :smh:

White girl low-key humble bragged for the black race and dude got mad?
mean.gif

Shoulda thanked her by showing her your physical superiority and dominating her after class...
Alluding to how we're physically superior and mentally inferior.

And no, it is not true. It's 2014, have you really not come to realize that race is nothing but a societal construct and any anatomic variation is present ONLY on the individual level?

Not a single research that has been peer-reviewed has ever validated this racist pseudo-science. Not a single one.

Y'all gotta wake up man. Please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom