You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

Y'all ever get ya clothes out of the dryer, but they don't smell like the detergent you used??? It'll smell like cooked food or something. I just got my clothes from out of the dryer and the **** smells like chicken noodle soup :smh: Can't be the only one going through this **** |I

Women who go to pool or beach parties, only to cover that *** up with a sarong wrap. That pisses me off like no other.

Buying shoes you don't like in the hopes of gaining one you do is ridiculous, it keeps the shoe out of the hands of those that would actually wear and it keeps the reseller cycle going.

Don't know if it's been posted but people who don't use common sense :smh: people make the dumbest decisions at times man

Y'all ever get ya clothes out of the dryer, but they don't smell like the detergent you used??? It'll smell like cooked food or something. I just got my clothes from out of the dryer and the **** smells like chicken noodle soup :smh: Can't be the only one going through this **** |I
tumblr_n2quqv0gPl1sdty8jo1_500.gif

When your clippers are not cutting and have no money to go to the barber shop

Gota ***** lookn like buckwheat n ****

Last edited:
I cannot stand it when people laugh and clap at the same time. Why do people do this?

When people squeeze the toothpaste tube from the middle. That pisses me off like no other!

Uninvited guests who make a mess and never clean
my parents do this ish...on some entitled we cleaned/raised u so u owe us... on some u owe us... like even times they have spent the night or over for dinner... just get up and walk out on some diddy bop

When people think they deserve an award for doin the right thing

Girl on Facebook makes a post saying how she offered food to a homeless man in town. He says no someone gave me food already. She goes home and tells her dad and her dad said oh that person was me

Ive given things to the homeless. You dont see me putting it up there so i can get likes

Girl on Facebook makes a post saying how she offered food to a homeless man in town. He says no someone gave me food already. She goes home and tells her dad and her dad said oh that person was me

Ive given things to the homeless. You dont see me putting it up there so i can get likes
then u must really hate ppl round the holidays xmas times etc.... that's when everyone is on their moral orel... the self pat on the bat...

I haven't volunteered since Decemeber..definitely gotta get on that ASAP

Yea that really boils me. Which reminds me

I hate when parents think their kids owe them for taking care of them :smh:

Last edited:
I want to make some serious comments to other peoples posts .. But can't cuz of their sensitivity

Back
Top Bottom