You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

When someone asks you a question, then 3 words into your answer they interrupt assuming they know what you are about to say.
Then when you tell them that's not what you were going to say, they ask " Well then what were you going to say?" >:

Why even ask the question if you're not gonna wait for an answer, and then have the nerve to want me to repeat myself because you cant ****.

People that ask you if you want to do something, knowing damn well they are the ones that truly want to do said thing.

Workin on german cars. Remove this and that, to get to what your actually tryna work on.

Chevys. FTW.

People who don't clear the cook time off the microwave. No I don't care that there are 5 other sources to find out what time it is in the room. I don't like staring at ":34" if it's not in use.

If I would have known this thread existed, I wouldn't have made "hate" threads before.

Few things

1. I HATE seeing people set clocks in their homes fast. It is stupid if YOU set YOUR own clock fast. Why you ask? Because you already know it is fast. When you look at it YOU will remember it is set fast. SO it defeats the purpose.

2. Speaking of microwaves, I hate, when at work, someone puts something in the microwaves and then they leave the room. WHen their stuff is done, someone takes it out, and the original person has the nerve to have an attitude because someone moved their stuff. Well, you need to be there when the timer hits 0. 

People who leave their phones plugged up the whole 8 hr workday everyday. Like seriously??

ppl that press the report button
laugh.gif

grammar nazis

when you tell a women, what she did wrong and she still clueless,

people that cosign everything a mod says on nt

people that don't know how to drive, the either drive toooo slow or they cant stay in there lane. or as they drive they like to stay in the blind spot of a semi or bus.

people that use a public Laundromat and leave there clothes in the machine for over 45 min. then recover there items and act indifferent about the entire ordeal.

people that walk to slow or take there time to do everything. if youre old I understand but if you in ur mid2os you should be moving like you have life

dudes that lie excessively. I was in college with this dude and he was scoring 100 on every test and I was get 40s. I asked him what was his secret. he said he studied. one test the dude was cheating like a mug

people that like to inconvenience other people in a way that, they know there in the wrong but they want to see how the situation unfolds.

people that have no sense of personal space or awareness of other people

Last edited:
Slow walkers. For some reason in my city it seems people walk the slowest in the subway system. Especially at the busy interchange stations everyone gets off the train and oh my goodness Im walking at a snails pace behind people until the point where I can follow my own route. 

High maintenance women. Was texting to a woman last night who was totally self centered and high maintenance. It literally made me angry. One of the worst convos ive ever had. The whole conversation was based on the notion that shes like the only person in the world who matters. I gave her an earful about it and deaded her quick.  

I'm confused how dudes are ok with 'coke' being used to describe ANY soda...but have a problem with 'pop.' I say soda if it matters, or call it by it's type grape soda, ginger ale, pepsi, cherry coke, etc. 

You know what really grinds my gears....people who turn without using their signals
I can agree with you to a certain extent. being from ny I don't use my turn signals because most people will not let you cut over. especially if its on i278 and you trying to get over to the  Hamilton ave exit. its like you have to play a psychological game with the lane you want to cut into. I just lay like im going straight and cut over. or I signal like im going in the left lane and hop on the right. 

I'm confused how dudes are ok with 'coke' being used to describe ANY soda...but have a problem with 'pop.' I say soda if it matters, or call it by it's type grape soda, ginger ale, pepsi, cherry coke, etc. 

ppl who care and debate this type of frivolous ****

Slow walkers are only annoying when there is a GROUP of slow walkers that are taking over the whole sidewalk. Not really annoying at all, just walk around them.

I can agree with you to a certain extent. being from ny I don't use my turn signals because most people will not let you cut over. especially if its on i278 and you trying to get over to the  Hamilton ave exit. its like you have to play a psychological game with the lane you want to cut into. I just lay like im going straight and cut over. or I signal like im going in the left lane and hop on the right. 

lol, signal left and then turn right?

That's a "southern thang". We call every dark soda a coke cause Coca Cola was invented in Atlanta :smokin Na but it really does seem to be a southern thing. I'm guilty of it.

poor customer service at any business.~ "we just dropped your nuggets, it'll be 10 minutes" |I

independent owned urban shoe store owners' attitudes.~ "we sold out doc, but I do got that 10.5 in the back for $400." :rolleyes

new car prices~ $75K for a Chevrolet Tahoe :smh:

People falling for the hype of Japanese "Luxury" Cars~ "I just bought a new Lexus/Infiniti/Acura...No, you paid for a Lexus/Infiniti/Acura but you really bought a Toyota/Nissan/Honda".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom