Young Berg gets punched...again...LMAO

StaXX wrote:
smh.gif

Berg got sucker punched and ain't do @%@+ afterwards with his 4'11 self. All them $!%++$ is arguing and then shoving each other...then arguing...thengrabbing each other some more...then calling each other names and missing punches.

That's gotta be one of the worst cameramen of all time...why record if you're gonna point the screen down and have your fingers all up in the @%@+?

Everyone there looked foolish.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

this is the infamous dom kennedy tape of berg getting rocked by his ex manager he owed money to.

.....you cares though? thats right, its the one that say they dont care
eyes.gif
, nvm......

- who is yung berg? no, im seriously asking. who is yung berg?

Dude who hit him in the back of the head was a punk.....

Yung Berg is a punk for not attempting to do anything....

smh.gif

I didnt even see a punch in that doo doo camerawork, sucker or otherwise. I seen homie kfc some body, but thats it.

Lol @ Yung Berg screaming "Fall back" after HE got stuck in the back of the head...I'm going to stick him in the face too if I ever catch him inmy city, dude's a chump

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Lol @ Yung Berg screaming "Fall back" after HE got stuck in the back of the head...I'm going to stick him in the face too if I ever catch him in my city, dude's a chump
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
...dude popped him with the sandalsoff...
smh.gif
atBerg standing right next to dude a minute later after he sucker punched him...smh nobody takes dude serious anyways

Back
Top Bottom