Young Berg gets punched...again...LMAO

Sucker punch or not.....If someone puts they hands on me, one of us got to go. Not to mention, I'd get some new friends if they let me get sucker punchedand didn't do a thing after it. Either way Berg's wholle team is soft serve ice cream.....vanilla flavored.

roll.gif
at the damage control. Talking about "This is what we'redoing" and then having the video cut to 2 shirtless men with one hand over the shoulder
sick.gif

I just can't understand how one dude can take so many L's in such a short amount of time...I mean how is this possible

I wouldn't stand within 10 feet of Young Berg because I might catch an L like he does.

whatsup cuz....whatsup cuz....whatsup cuz....whatsup cuz....whatsup cuz....whatsup cuz.....L

berg really lame responding. You made yourself look worse. "im gonna be humble"....cuts to "this how I'm living"

that song at the end of the response is hot, though. berg's been good in my book after making that "outerspace" track.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

What was that all about? Son hit berg with a 12 year old schoolgirl punch.
laugh.gif

Word! but Berg is a disappointment tho..

How the hell did they get punked by some skaters tho??

I trust the chancletas and #$*!%# throwin fisticuffs bare foot has already been noted numerous times..

roll.gif

Dude is so lame, its not even funny anymore. He said nothing is going to happen to him anymore, OKAY JOE, we'll

Oh hell naw, I've never listened to this dude's music, or even know who he is. But did this dude just broadcast himself saying, he runs with a hardercrew now, so that type of activity that happened 2 years ago, won't happen again????� This cat is a fraud if I ever seen one. The Johnny Dangerous typethat puffs out his chest when he has his crew or homeboys around. If you a real dude, you can stand up on your own two, regardless if you with a crew or not.

everybody being foolish in the video...from the cameraman to Yung Berg to all the other folks.

Berg adds another L to his music resume.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom