Young Berg gets punched...again...LMAO

i dont know how he can act so calmly after getting hit in the head or the face or w/e
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CEMO757

whatsup cuz....whatsup cuz....whatsup cuz....whatsup cuz....whatsup cuz....whatsup cuz.....L
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they were throwing up sets, talkin about "hoods"... and gettin rocked by dudes in cargo shorts and chancletas
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

what the hell did i just watch -

and who was the dude that put somebody in the chicken wing
roll.gif

but
smh.gif
all that yelling and pushing, city and/or gang claiming...and nothing goes down
roll.gif

sub⋅ser⋅vi⋅ent  /səbˈsɜrviənt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [suhb-sur-vee-uhnt] Show IPA
-adjective

1. serving or acting in a subordinate capacity; subordinate.
2. servile; excessively submissive; obsequious: subservient persons; subservient conduct.

This *%#!+*$ idiot doesn't even know what subservient means
laugh.gif

LOL in the beginning when he said "We do" and kicks his sandals off.

and this was 2 and a half years ago? Remember it being told not too long ago on NT.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

that song at the end of the response is hot, though. berg's been good in my book after making that "outerspace" track.
That nursery rhyme #%*$ was hot to you? Okay...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I just can't understand how one dude can take so many L's in such a short amount of time...I mean how is this possible

Joe Budden can answer that for you.
Berg got Budden beat on L's fam...

The white people at Stussy musta been like
roll.gif

Yung berg is going to have the most anticipated interviews of ANY musician.

People just wanna know HOW THE HECK DOES HE GET HIMSELF TO INTO THESE TYPES OF SITUATIONS!?

who is young berg?

and who was the camera man, he should be deprived of holding a camera with his damn thumb in the way

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

that song at the end of the response is hot, though. berg's been good in my book after making that "outerspace" track.
That nursery rhyme #%*$ was hot to you? Okay...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I just can't understand how one dude can take so many L's in such a short amount of time...I mean how is this possible

Joe Budden can answer that for you.
Berg got Budden beat on L's fam...

Are you serious? Budden has WAY more L's then Berg Having an Icepack on your head while ustreaming might go down as the worst thing ive everseen
laugh.gif

^Budden's taken a lot of L's this year, no doubt about it...and dude belongs somewhere in the list with Berg and Charlie Hamilton...but Berg'strack record is nuts. I'm talking overall. Son practically owns the letter, there should only be 25 in the alphabet after he came on the scene...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by CEMO757

whatsup cuz....whatsup cuz....whatsup cuz....whatsup cuz....whatsup cuz....whatsup cuz.....L
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

they were throwing up sets, talkin about "hoods"... and gettin rocked by dudes in cargo shorts and chancletas
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Idk bout being good in my book but son has a good ear for beats..that outerpsace track is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom