He bunnin' up with Fantasia.

79691793.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
[color= rgb(255, 153, 51)]... not really ...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 153, 51)]but I know he's spending her chesse.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 153, 51)]Can't hate that.[/color]

So he is lucky for shackin' up with an average looking illiterate ghetto broad with a baby voice....and an annoying lisp? That's luck?

*walks under a ladder while breaking a mirror*

^^You have some issues.

All that stuff you mentioned was mad superficial. Fantasia is a great person. I'm sure they love each other.

Dro may be spending her money, but that's besides the point. I want to be with her; I want to wake up to her crooning.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

^^You have some issues.

All that stuff you mentioned was mad superficial. Fantasia is a great person. I'm sure they love each other.

Dro may be spending her money, but that's besides the point. I want to be with her; I want to wake up to her crooning.

if that's your style ... cool ... more power to you ... but you know you OD'n fam ...the LUCKIEST man alive ... ?

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]nah ... just say you envy him or somethin'[/color]

Originally Posted by eye see soles

^^You have some issues.

Dude she looks like the orangutan from the Jungle Book.

Originally Posted by young dr0

if that's your style ... cool ... more power to you ... but you know you OD'n fam ... the LUCKIEST man alive ... ?

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]nah ... just say you envy him or somethin'[/color]

Fantasia...not a good look, at all. I know Jamie Foxx still scrape'n his tongue off somewhere after that kiss at that BET performance a few years back.

^^You have some issues.

Man, don't go to bat like that over Fantasia.

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

So he is lucky for shackin' up with an average looking illiterate ghetto broad with a baby voice....and an annoying lisp? That's luck?

roll.gif

that %+% ugly... she got a body but fantasia aint +$%* to b proud of... are u serious? yall yiung dudes is blind...

I'd smash Fantasia. She ain't the sexiest %+% but a thick chick with lips that can sing? I'd smash lol. Dro did aight. I don't know aboutluckiest man alive though. That's a bit extreme. I wouldn't even say Jay the luckiest man alive for snaggin' B.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Its a good chance she has a girlfriend.

laugh.gif

[color= rgb(153, 204, 204)]I'msure he took her back to Summerhill, made her pop a bunch of pills .[/color]
[color= rgb(153, 204, 204)]Made a b^tch eat her, tryna to show that b_tch how fun it is.[/color]

idk, but her mouth is dumb wide and big and... i would pay her for some fellatio.
i bet its boss like!

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom