-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

I was hoping he would have MORE BUZZ right now, he has pretty much ZERO BUZZ. He's looking at 60-100k first week.

tell me what u are basing this on?
The Game had zero buzz in my eyes and did 99k. Wale had lightweight buzz and did more than 150k didnt he?

Jeezy been making the album listening rounds, documentary rounds, music tv shows, and late night television with David Letterman and Jimmy Kimmel...and magazine interviews.

dudes been pretty active and visible so i would say 200k at the least...

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

I was hoping he would have MORE BUZZ right now, he has pretty much ZERO BUZZ. He's looking at 60-100k first week.

tell me what u are basing this on?
The Game had zero buzz in my eyes and did 99k. Wale had lightweight buzz and did more than 150k didnt he?

Jeezy been making the album listening rounds, documentary rounds, music tv shows, and late night television with David Letterman and Jimmy Kimmel...and magazine interviews.

dudes been pretty active and visible so i would say 200k at the least...

Jeezy would care if he flopped, thats all I need to be concerned about it. Fans can say they dont care about sales but the artists do at least a little.

Jeezy would care if he flopped, thats all I need to be concerned about it. Fans can say they dont care about sales but the artists do at least a little.

Was tight Win wasnt on here, but Superfreak will do 
laugh.gif

Album is dope, beats bang...only song I wasnt feeling was the Neyo joint, as expected.

Some of my favs: 

Waiting

What I do

Way Too Gone

All We Do

I Do

Higher Learning

The hooks on "Everythang" and "This Ones for You" >>>

He got a dope verse outta just about all his features too...Snoop and Trick Daddy even handled theirs 
pimp.gif

album jumps alotta of the stuff i had on my best of the year list. Jeezy has his lane and runs it well.

TM103 is just further reason u shouldnt compare him to "that other boy"
laugh.gif

Album is dope, beats bang...only song I wasnt feeling was the Neyo joint, as expected.

Some of my favs: 

Waiting

What I do

Way Too Gone

All We Do

I Do

Higher Learning

The hooks on "Everythang" and "This Ones for You" >>>

He got a dope verse outta just about all his features too...Snoop and Trick Daddy even handled theirs 
pimp.gif

album jumps alotta of the stuff i had on my best of the year list. Jeezy has his lane and runs it well.

TM103 is just further reason u shouldnt compare him to "that other boy"
laugh.gif

Don't get banned asking for PM's and discussing this joint. Happened in the Drake thread. Jeezy ain't worth it

Don't get banned asking for PM's and discussing this joint. Happened in the Drake thread. Jeezy ain't worth it

Back
Top Bottom