-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Don't get banned asking for PM's and discussing this joint. Happened in the Drake thread. Jeezy ain't worth it
Its illegal to discuss albums now ?
it is if its prior to its official release

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Don't get banned asking for PM's and discussing this joint. Happened in the Drake thread. Jeezy ain't worth it
Its illegal to discuss albums now ?
it is if its prior to its official release

I'm glad I waited for "I do" really feeling this track 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Trapped is fire. SupaFreak/Waiting/What I do/OJ are all
eek.gif

Completely satisfied with the album. Going to buy as soon as possible.

I'm glad I waited for "I do" really feeling this track 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Trapped is fire. SupaFreak/Waiting/What I do/OJ are all
eek.gif

Completely satisfied with the album. Going to buy as soon as possible.

Y'all are seriously doubting Jeezy's fanbase. 
Then again NT was the same place that said Cole buzz was non-existant and he was gonna do 50K or less his first week. 
laugh.gif

Y'all are seriously doubting Jeezy's fanbase. 
Then again NT was the same place that said Cole buzz was non-existant and he was gonna do 50K or less his first week. 
laugh.gif

that track This Ones For you is a swipe at Rick Ross, this album is a dissapointment tho only a few songs that are solid on her the rest of the album sounds the same

that track This Ones For you is a swipe at Rick Ross, this album is a dissapointment tho only a few songs that are solid on her the rest of the album sounds the same

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

You can probably say that about every single album Jeezy has ever made though.  I love Jeezy cuz I know what I am getting and he is good at that.  I don't really need a whole bunch of different sounding stuff from him.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

You can probably say that about every single album Jeezy has ever made though.  I love Jeezy cuz I know what I am getting and he is good at that.  I don't really need a whole bunch of different sounding stuff from him.

Will DL tomorrow, they've been playing the hell outta I Do, (Chicagoland radio).

He might not do as bad as some of you think.

LOL @ dude saying Wale had a light weight buzz, the #@%%$ <3 him smdh

Will DL tomorrow, they've been playing the hell outta I Do, (Chicagoland radio).

He might not do as bad as some of you think.

LOL @ dude saying Wale had a light weight buzz, the #@%%$ <3 him smdh

Back
Top Bottom