-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by ksprull

Jeezy consistent af tm103 rides

BUT

This new rick ross album gonna be tuff
eyes.gif
Based off what? that "im a boss" song was straight garbage. Mind u i have all his albums and i enjoyed rich forever but honestly i played it the first 2 weeks it came out and havent really since. I hope im wrong though

BUT

eyes.gif
Based off what? that "im a boss" song was straight garbage. Mind u i have all his albums and i enjoyed rich forever but honestly i played it the first 2 weeks it came out and havent really since. I hope im wrong though

I wonder what Jeezy's thinking about that subliminal that Meech threw at him on that new Gucci mixtape? Kinda dirty if you ask me...

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

BUT

eyes.gif
I shouldn't have said that.. I dont wanna get too off topic in here, just saying Ross puts together GREAT albums though. I'm thinking God forgives I dont will smash tm103
smokin.gif

I always have the ross vs jeezy argument with my friend, it's always a toss up. Whats yall think?

BUT

eyes.gif
I shouldn't have said that.. I dont wanna get too off topic in here, just saying Ross puts together GREAT albums though. I'm thinking God forgives I dont will smash tm103
smokin.gif

I always have the ross vs jeezy argument with my friend, it's always a toss up. Whats yall think?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by KOD843

I wonder what Jeezy's thinking about that subliminal that Meech threw at him on that new Gucci mixtape? Kinda dirty if you ask me...

nerd.gif
If big homie meech feel like you aint keeping it real hes gonna address how he feel 

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by KOD843

nerd.gif
If big homie meech feel like you aint keeping it real hes gonna address how he feel 

BUT

eyes.gif
smokin.gif

I just wanna hear good music no more no less

BUT

eyes.gif
smokin.gif

I just wanna hear good music no more no less

Well kinda i jus want him to snap on ROSS like he did on Gucci when he dropped "STAY STRAPPED" but I think it's coming tho because JEEZY & T.I.P got too many people hatin so I think he gon break his silence..But ROSS is a joke tho son on the real dude is really starting to let all the hype go to his head listen how he talks in interviews like he is some Big Time Mafioso it's kinda funny too me..

Well kinda i jus want him to snap on ROSS like he did on Gucci when he dropped "STAY STRAPPED" but I think it's coming tho because JEEZY & T.I.P got too many people hatin so I think he gon break his silence..But ROSS is a joke tho son on the real dude is really starting to let all the hype go to his head listen how he talks in interviews like he is some Big Time Mafioso it's kinda funny too me..

Originally Posted by BradNSU

" Ya man got murked but you squashed that? I think you know just what we call that?" thats a real shot, I hope he responds eventually

Originally Posted by BradNSU

" Ya man got murked but you squashed that? I think you know just what we call that?" thats a real shot, I hope he responds eventually

Back
Top Bottom