-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by ksprull

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Jeezy consistent af tm103 rides

BUT

This new rick ross album gonna be tuff
eyes.gif
Based off what? that "im a boss" song was straight garbage. Mind u i have all his albums and i enjoyed rich forever but honestly i played it the first 2 weeks it came out and havent really since. I hope im wrong though
I shouldn't have said that.. I dont wanna get too off topic in here, just saying Ross puts together GREAT albums though. I'm thinking God forgives I dont will smash tm103
smokin.gif

I always have the ross vs jeezy argument with my friend, it's always a toss up. Whats yall think?

No Ross album has ever smashed Jeezy's. Yeah Ross makes great music, but na son

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Jeezy consistent af tm103 rides

BUT

This new rick ross album gonna be tuff
eyes.gif
Based off what? that "im a boss" song was straight garbage. Mind u i have all his albums and i enjoyed rich forever but honestly i played it the first 2 weeks it came out and havent really since. I hope im wrong though
I shouldn't have said that.. I dont wanna get too off topic in here, just saying Ross puts together GREAT albums though. I'm thinking God forgives I dont will smash tm103
smokin.gif

I always have the ross vs jeezy argument with my friend, it's always a toss up. Whats yall think?

No Ross album has ever smashed Jeezy's. Yeah Ross makes great music, but na son

I went to the TM103 show on Saturday night at the Fillmore in Silver Spring, MD.  He put on a good show, had lots of energy and had the place rocking.  He kicked off the Hustlerz Ambition tour that night.

I went to the TM103 show on Saturday night at the Fillmore in Silver Spring, MD.  He put on a good show, had lots of energy and had the place rocking.  He kicked off the Hustlerz Ambition tour that night.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

If anyone has two tickets to the Jeezy House of Blues- Sunset Strip show at 10PM and wants to trade for the 7PM show holla at me.

hes got 2 shows that night?

If anyone has two tickets to the Jeezy House of Blues- Sunset Strip show at 10PM and wants to trade for the 7PM show holla at me.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Yeah an early and a late show. I slept on the late show and just grabbed the early ones as fast as I could. The early one is cool cause I can hit the club after but he could do more songs at the late one since less time constraints.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Yeah an early and a late show. I slept on the late show and just grabbed the early ones as fast as I could. The early one is cool cause I can hit the club after but he could do more songs at the late one since less time constraints.

Originally Posted by tyisny

Has A CDQ of this track dropped. IMO this is one of Jeezy's Best song EVER

This whole mixtape was dope as hell...I never found a good version of it though
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom