-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by CJ616

You can do #*$# like that when you're irrelevant.
GOT DAMN 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

your response and avy combo 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Like it or not Jeezy got more cred in the A than anybody y'all talmbout...

And its been like that for a good little min too.

Like it or not Jeezy got more cred in the A than anybody y'all talmbout...

And its been like that for a good little min too.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

^ blah, that street cred aint getting him paid, and fam was with a entourage, slick pulla is right there, a known goon

Blah nothing, Rappers CRAVE for street cred... and by entourage, I meant like 10-15 goons like other rappers do

^ blah, that street cred aint getting him paid, and fam was with a entourage, slick pulla is right there, a known goon

Blah nothing, Rappers CRAVE for street cred... and by entourage, I meant like 10-15 goons like other rappers do

rappers crave for street cred, but jeezy craves for his music to be marketable.

I mean, "Lose my mind" was a damn good/popular song....
grin.gif

rappers crave for street cred, but jeezy craves for his music to be marketable.

I mean, "Lose my mind" was a damn good/popular song....
grin.gif

That aint even something Ross wanna touch on hes not seeing anywhere near da bread Jeezy got. their a reason you dont see him cryin bout his album not dropping jeezy good lol

That aint even something Ross wanna touch on hes not seeing anywhere near da bread Jeezy got. their a reason you dont see him cryin bout his album not dropping jeezy good lol

Back
Top Bottom