-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Officer Ross aint got !%!! on Jeezy

I know you not calling anyone a cop, you are the same guy that complained to mods and killed the music forum sit down some where snitch.....ol randall from recess looking boy

I know you not calling anyone a cop, you are the same guy that complained to mods and killed the music forum sit down some where snitch.....ol randall from recess looking boy

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

^ blah, that street cred aint getting him paid, and fam was with a entourage, slick pulla is right there, a known goon

That aint even something Ross wanna touch on hes not seeing anywhere near da bread Jeezy got. their a reason you dont see him cryin bout his album not dropping jeezy good lol

how do you know whats in another man pocket

Originally Posted by tyisny

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

^ blah, that street cred aint getting him paid, and fam was with a entourage, slick pulla is right there, a known goon

That aint even something Ross wanna touch on hes not seeing anywhere near da bread Jeezy got. their a reason you dont see him cryin bout his album not dropping jeezy good lol

how do you know whats in another man pocket

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

GET EM!!
Little green jimmy the cricket suit wearin aaa muh sucker.

GET EM!!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn. 
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My whole things is if Ross soooo hot & sooo much better than Jeezy why dude ain't got no Platinum Albums??? this is dude best run & he still can't get pass gold...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Some of ya'll dudes talkin bout street cred how yall' really gonna question Jeezy street cred over Ross street cred?? this the same dude that said he wasn't a correction officer then comes back out later & said it was me...this the same dude that before 2008 had no prior arrest on his record
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
..Ross street image has been tarnished..It's crazy that dude would say Jeezy is
irrelevant when "Lose My Mind" was a smash hit that was only last summer.. When you sat a rapper is irrelevant speak for you & your region because Jeezy maybe irrelevant up north but Jeezy still relevant down here in the south..

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

My whole things is if Ross soooo hot & sooo much better than Jeezy why dude ain't got no Platinum Albums??? this is dude best run & he still can't get pass gold...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Some of ya'll dudes talkin bout street cred how yall' really gonna question Jeezy street cred over Ross street cred?? this the same dude that said he wasn't a correction officer then comes back out later & said it was me...this the same dude that before 2008 had no prior arrest on his record
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
irrelevant when "Lose My Mind" was a smash hit that was only last summer.. When you sat a rapper is irrelevant speak for you & your region because Jeezy maybe irrelevant up north but Jeezy still relevant down here in the south..

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

calm down jeezy stan... its like 4 rap acts that go platinum... ross aint one of em... jeezy DEFINITELY aint one of em... u living in the past

also record sales dont mean ur music is good... u a 50 cent fan huh?

calm down jeezy stan... its like 4 rap acts that go platinum... ross aint one of em... jeezy DEFINITELY aint one of em... u living in the past

also record sales dont mean ur music is good... u a 50 cent fan huh?

Originally Posted by BradNSU

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
I mess with jeezy still a fan, but um no one is checking for him down here, mainly because he back tracking...he needs a radio hit now, ross is all on the radio airwaves all day everyday..and your record sell argument is irrelevant 

Originally Posted by BradNSU

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
I mess with jeezy still a fan, but um no one is checking for him down here, mainly because he back tracking...he needs a radio hit now, ross is all on the radio airwaves all day everyday..and your record sell argument is irrelevant 

Funny how Ross gets brought up out of nowhere in every Jeezy discussion these days.

Funny how Ross gets brought up out of nowhere in every Jeezy discussion these days.

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

GET EM!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 niketalker23 is a clown

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

GET EM!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 niketalker23 is a clown

Back
Top Bottom