-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i like how you cant be a fan of both 
laugh.gif
every thread about one,  the other has to be brought up
...like i cant get in the car and listen to ashes then switch to tm101 and be perfectly fine-

both have hits and both have misses to me...Ross is on fire right now....that doesnt mean everything Jeezy did is forgotten and that he won't be back with more
Exactly, I like them both. Jeezy more so than Ross but I bump Ross like crazy now because he's still active. No matter how hot Ross gets it ain't gonna just ERASE Jeezy's first 3 albums which were all personal classics to me

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Jeezy's too busy trying to make real music people don't want to hear

While Rick Ross is making fake music people want to hear

Trap or Die 2 > Rick Ross

But you don't hear me though...
1) Man what?
laugh.gif
What makes Jeezy's music "real" and what makes Rawse's "fake"?

And yea Jeezy is busy. He's busy walking down downtown Miami looking for Rawse while Rawse is out doing shows out of the country.
laugh.gif

2) I F with Jeezy but he caught the same bug Ja Rule caught and the same one looks like TIP is getting. He's making the same music over and over again and you dudes are eating it up like sheep. Or some of you anyway. Rap fans are very fickle. You can't get away with dropping the same album over and over again.
1) Jeezy's music is real because his music is relateable and incites the ambitiousness in all of us. When you listen to The Recession, you can relate to songs like "crazy world" "hustlaz ambition" "circulate" "vacation" "takin it there" "My President". we all have days where we need to take a break from our lives, shake our heads at how outlandish our society can be, and need some extra money in our pockets, and these songs vocalize these ideas.

2) If there's ANY rapper that puts out the same music over and over it's Rick Ross. Your actings as if Rick Ross changes his style up on every album. He's been talking about the same drugs, acting like the same drug dealers, putting out the same music every year.

3) PLEASE name a Rick Ross album that's as lyrical, conscious, and yet as authentic than "The Recession". Then name for me an album rick ross has that is as hard as Trap Or Die 2 (or one for that matter.)

1) Man what?
laugh.gif

And yea Jeezy is busy. He's busy walking down downtown Miami looking for Rawse while Rawse is out doing shows out of the country.
laugh.gif

2) I F with Jeezy but he caught the same bug Ja Rule caught and the same one looks like TIP is getting. He's making the same music over and over again and you dudes are eating it up like sheep. Or some of you anyway. Rap fans are very fickle. You can't get away with dropping the same album over and over again.
1) Jeezy's music is real because his music is relateable and incites the ambitiousness in all of us. When you listen to The Recession, you can relate to songs like "crazy world" "hustlaz ambition" "circulate" "vacation" "takin it there" "My President". we all have days where we need to take a break from our lives, shake our heads at how outlandish our society can be, and need some extra money in our pockets, and these songs vocalize these ideas.

2) If there's ANY rapper that puts out the same music over and over it's Rick Ross. Your actings as if Rick Ross changes his style up on every album. He's been talking about the same drugs, acting like the same drug dealers, putting out the same music every year.

3) PLEASE name a Rick Ross album that's as lyrical, conscious, and yet as authentic than "The Recession". Then name for me an album rick ross has that is as hard as Trap Or Die 2 (or one for that matter.)

1) Man what?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the beats and the sound of the music changes... its better than the same subject matter wit the same flow over the same beat wit the same tempo for the 2343412th time...

1) Man what?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

the beats and the sound of the music changes... its better than the same subject matter wit the same flow over the same beat wit the same tempo for the 2343412th time...

1) Man what?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The Recession is the only relateable Jeezy  Album to the common man Because of the time it dropped 

So it does have alot of meaning 

Rest of his $@*% he was talmbout trappin and hustling and balling .. SAME $@*% ROSS DOES

Surprising you ain't wanna bring up that 17.5 talk he would be spittin ..

Or TM101 TM102 

Or all that stay strapped $@*% ...

How can you NOT relate to Hustlin .. Tears of Joy .. Valley of Death ... All the Money in The World?

Cmon Man .. Be FOREAL ..

I understand you hate Ross and all but you sound silly as hell

%%!$** quick to talk about Authenticity .. When you haven't lived that life to even speak on the subject matter at hand 

If there's ANY rapper that puts out the same music over and over it's Rick Ross. Your actings as if Rick Ross changes his style up on every album. He's been talking about the same drugs, acting like the same drug dealers, putting out the same music every year.

How you gon' use this in your argument , WHEN JEEZY CAREER IS THE EXACT $@*%!? YOU WHINING ABOUT

What logic are you using?

Or is this Blind hate?

laugh.gif

Man you dumb as !#!+ ...

Go have a Seat sir

1) Man what?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The Recession is the only relateable Jeezy  Album to the common man Because of the time it dropped 

So it does have alot of meaning 

Rest of his $@*% he was talmbout trappin and hustling and balling .. SAME $@*% ROSS DOES

Surprising you ain't wanna bring up that 17.5 talk he would be spittin ..

Or TM101 TM102 

Or all that stay strapped $@*% ...

How can you NOT relate to Hustlin .. Tears of Joy .. Valley of Death ... All the Money in The World?

Cmon Man .. Be FOREAL ..

I understand you hate Ross and all but you sound silly as hell

%%!$** quick to talk about Authenticity .. When you haven't lived that life to even speak on the subject matter at hand 

If there's ANY rapper that puts out the same music over and over it's Rick Ross. Your actings as if Rick Ross changes his style up on every album. He's been talking about the same drugs, acting like the same drug dealers, putting out the same music every year.

How you gon' use this in your argument , WHEN JEEZY CAREER IS THE EXACT $@*%!? YOU WHINING ABOUT

What logic are you using?

Or is this Blind hate?

laugh.gif

Man you dumb as !#!+ ...

Go have a Seat sir

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Regardless of if someone has "lived that life" as you say being authentic is still an admirable trait...  I listen to Jeezy because like dude said his drive and ambition are major influences on his music that I try and follow or incorporate into my own life. 

It doesn't really matter to me though, I just still think Jeezy makes good music...  Sure Ross has progressed more as an artist but he'll never have a CD as good as TM101... 

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

Regardless of if someone has "lived that life" as you say being authentic is still an admirable trait...  I listen to Jeezy because like dude said his drive and ambition are major influences on his music that I try and follow or incorporate into my own life. 

It doesn't really matter to me though, I just still think Jeezy makes good music...  Sure Ross has progressed more as an artist but he'll never have a CD as good as TM101... 

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by BradNSU

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Deeper Than Rap was much better than TM102. Jeezy is done, Ross is the better rapper. Even Jeezys features have been trash, what was this guy talking about on Rihannas its so hard?
laugh.gif

Are You Serious?? Homie Deeper than rap was so weak son that was by far Ross weakest album. I'mma a Ross fan him & Jeezy are my 2 favorites rite now but Ross a better rapper?? don't believe the hype dude Ross bars are on the same level as Jeezy they rap about basically the same thing majority of the time dude. I think Ross & everybody else really think that he can be the next Biggie & Ross is soooo far below BIG it's not even funny. He got Burnt by T.I. on "Maybach Music III" & "Pledge Allegiance to The Swag". Come dude stop hyping Ross up he is just putting out more than everybody else he is a Sub-par rapper ya'll talking like Ross on Jigga level or sumthin..
Everything you say is now null and void..

word, his weakest album is da first one...he's gotten better during every subsequent release.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by BradNSU

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Deeper Than Rap was much better than TM102. Jeezy is done, Ross is the better rapper. Even Jeezys features have been trash, what was this guy talking about on Rihannas its so hard?
laugh.gif

Are You Serious?? Homie Deeper than rap was so weak son that was by far Ross weakest album. I'mma a Ross fan him & Jeezy are my 2 favorites rite now but Ross a better rapper?? don't believe the hype dude Ross bars are on the same level as Jeezy they rap about basically the same thing majority of the time dude. I think Ross & everybody else really think that he can be the next Biggie & Ross is soooo far below BIG it's not even funny. He got Burnt by T.I. on "Maybach Music III" & "Pledge Allegiance to The Swag". Come dude stop hyping Ross up he is just putting out more than everybody else he is a Sub-par rapper ya'll talking like Ross on Jigga level or sumthin..
Everything you say is now null and void..

word, his weakest album is da first one...he's gotten better during every subsequent release.

laugh.gif
eek.gif

I guess if you're a full on ****** pretending to sell coke, shake bottles in VIP every weekend, and value new money like everyone on the WORLDSTAR screen

and this dude says "shake our heads at how outlandish our society can be,"

while playing the rhymes of an ex cokedealer that doesn't have much to say other than how he continues to exploit weakminded men and women, but the beats bump in da whip, #though 
pimp.gif

note:

the only thing "relatable" are his hooks, dude just disappoints all over his verses.

laugh.gif
eek.gif

I guess if you're a full on ****** pretending to sell coke, shake bottles in VIP every weekend, and value new money like everyone on the WORLDSTAR screen

while playing the rhymes of an ex cokedealer that doesn't have much to say other than how he continues to exploit weakminded men and women, but the beats bump in da whip, #though 
pimp.gif

note:

the only thing "relatable" are his hooks, dude just disappoints all over his verses.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

note:

Im really confused as to where you are getting this idea that the recession is all about dope and money, If anything Jeezy's whole sound changed and if you go back to the Album thread everyone was complaining because he didnt stay on that trap +*+% and decided to explore different subject matter. Hell the album starts off "It's a Recession everybody Broke" WTH are u talking about?

I love Ross music but in typical NT fashion yall overhype things and overreact to everything and act as if Ross BEST album isnt all the same subject. What Makes it even more unacceptable is that Ross was not living this life AT ALL. Jeezy did somewhat so of course he's gonna talk about drugs alot, a majority of his life consisted of selling drugs(Maybe not kilos but its known he dealing). Ross experienced none of this so how about he talks about his real life and not this character he made up

I'm not a star, BMF, MC Hammer (exact same song)
All the money- Wonder what that's about
Aston Martin Music/ Maybach Music - Hes sure going in depth about german engineering
laugh.gif

Free Mason - A song about being something hes not
Live Fast, Die Young - A good track
Tears Of Joy - Great track but once again another forgettable verse
Super High - A song about weed/ useless w/o Wiz and Spitta
NO 1. - might be the Worse Ross track eva... wack !@@ club filler

Now I type that to type this Ross is repetitive as all hell way more than jeezy. So all you dudes stop coming in here as if he's delivering illmatic to you on every album. For christ sakes the man created his name and persona off of a drug dealer all his hits are about drugs. where exactly is the variety he has that Jeezy seemingly doesn't.

I call a spade a spade and alot of yall are lookin like typical piperiders who just go with whatever is hot at the moment, come up with your own ideas damn..

laugh.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

note:

Im really confused as to where you are getting this idea that the recession is all about dope and money, If anything Jeezy's whole sound changed and if you go back to the Album thread everyone was complaining because he didnt stay on that trap +*+% and decided to explore different subject matter. Hell the album starts off "It's a Recession everybody Broke" WTH are u talking about?

I love Ross music but in typical NT fashion yall overhype things and overreact to everything and act as if Ross BEST album isnt all the same subject. What Makes it even more unacceptable is that Ross was not living this life AT ALL. Jeezy did somewhat so of course he's gonna talk about drugs alot, a majority of his life consisted of selling drugs(Maybe not kilos but its known he dealing). Ross experienced none of this so how about he talks about his real life and not this character he made up

I'm not a star, BMF, MC Hammer (exact same song)
All the money- Wonder what that's about
Aston Martin Music/ Maybach Music - Hes sure going in depth about german engineering
laugh.gif

Free Mason - A song about being something hes not
Live Fast, Die Young - A good track
Tears Of Joy - Great track but once again another forgettable verse
Super High - A song about weed/ useless w/o Wiz and Spitta
NO 1. - might be the Worse Ross track eva... wack !@@ club filler

Now I type that to type this Ross is repetitive as all hell way more than jeezy. So all you dudes stop coming in here as if he's delivering illmatic to you on every album. For christ sakes the man created his name and persona off of a drug dealer all his hits are about drugs. where exactly is the variety he has that Jeezy seemingly doesn't.

I call a spade a spade and alot of yall are lookin like typical piperiders who just go with whatever is hot at the moment, come up with your own ideas damn..

Originally Posted by tyisny

Now I type that to type this Ross is repetitive as all hell way more than jeezy. 
Ross will never get $1 from me since he's fake
but he has a lot more talented than Jeezy could ever be.

Now I type that to type this Ross is repetitive as all hell way more than jeezy. 

How exactly do you figure this? i would love to know..... Jeezy has legitimate classic work (TM101, Trap Or die, IMO Recession) several Giant collaborations and has memorable features, and has been on every kinda collab u can think of and killed.

How exactly do you figure this? i would love to know..... Jeezy has legitimate classic work (TM101, Trap Or die, IMO Recession) several Giant collaborations and has memorable features, and has been on every kinda collab u can think of and killed.

Back
Top Bottom