-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by tyisny

several Giant collaborations and has memorable features, and has been on every kinda collab u can think of and killed.

HOW CAN YOU THINK THIS?
I think I can count the time he came correct on my fingers.

that lupe remix was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but most of his collabs are trash

several Giant collaborations and has memorable features, and has been on every kinda collab u can think of and killed.

HOW CAN YOU THINK THIS?
I think I can count the time he came correct on my fingers.

that lupe remix was 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

but most of his collabs are trash

To each his own i guess but here is a list of features he killed all with Ross on da same track

DJ Khaled - Put Your Hands Up
Straight Up Out da Rari
Hustlin Remix
Luxury Tax (Had By Far the best Verse)
Brown Paper Bag

both have been on every track listed and Jeezy has had da much more memborable verse on every track

To each his own i guess but here is a list of features he killed all with Ross on da same track

DJ Khaled - Put Your Hands Up
Straight Up Out da Rari
Hustlin Remix
Luxury Tax (Had By Far the best Verse)
Brown Paper Bag

both have been on every track listed and Jeezy has had da much more memborable verse on every track

Ross make the same songs over and over and his same song vibe is whats hot

taking biggies AHHHHHHgh
pimp.gif
for some reason made his music sound better like adding seasoned salt to french fries

Jeezy to me sounds like he trying to hard need to make dat stuntin music for the whip and find a new ad lib / seasoned salt for his fries

laugh.gif

Ross make the same songs over and over and his same song vibe is whats hot

taking biggies AHHHHHHgh
pimp.gif
for some reason made his music sound better like adding seasoned salt to french fries

Jeezy to me sounds like he trying to hard need to make dat stuntin music for the whip and find a new ad lib / seasoned salt for his fries

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Deeper Than Rap was much better than TM102. Jeezy is done, Ross is the better rapper. Even Jeezys features have been trash, what was this guy talking about on Rihannas its so hard?
laugh.gif

Are You Serious?? Homie Deeper than rap was so weak son that was by far Ross weakest album. I'mma a Ross fan him & Jeezy are my 2 favorites rite now but Ross a better rapper?? don't believe the hype dude Ross bars are on the same level as Jeezy they rap about basically the same thing majority of the time dude. I think Ross & everybody else really think that he can be the next Biggie & Ross is soooo far below BIG it's not even funny. He got Burnt by T.I. on "Maybach Music III" & "Pledge Allegiance to The Swag". Come dude stop hyping Ross up he is just putting out more than everybody else he is a Sub-par rapper ya'll talking like Ross on Jigga level or sumthin..

Chill...

Deeper Than Rap >>>> Trilla + Port of Miami.

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Deeper Than Rap was much better than TM102. Jeezy is done, Ross is the better rapper. Even Jeezys features have been trash, what was this guy talking about on Rihannas its so hard?
laugh.gif

Are You Serious?? Homie Deeper than rap was so weak son that was by far Ross weakest album. I'mma a Ross fan him & Jeezy are my 2 favorites rite now but Ross a better rapper?? don't believe the hype dude Ross bars are on the same level as Jeezy they rap about basically the same thing majority of the time dude. I think Ross & everybody else really think that he can be the next Biggie & Ross is soooo far below BIG it's not even funny. He got Burnt by T.I. on "Maybach Music III" & "Pledge Allegiance to The Swag". Come dude stop hyping Ross up he is just putting out more than everybody else he is a Sub-par rapper ya'll talking like Ross on Jigga level or sumthin..

Chill...

Deeper Than Rap >>>> Trilla + Port of Miami.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Now I type that to type this Ross is repetitive as all hell way more than jeezy. 
Ross will never get $1 from me since he's fake
c'monson you don't buy music cuz you cheap....why spin it ANY other way?
laugh.gif

Now I type that to type this Ross is repetitive as all hell way more than jeezy. 
Ross will never get $1 from me since he's fake
c'monson you don't buy music cuz you cheap....why spin it ANY other way?
laugh.gif

because rappers do more than sell albums...

like what, are you goin to a rick ross show? are you a "ciroc boy"? are you paying spliff TV to do your next fitted montage for your website? where's your

complimentary Puff daddy D-ride with a diddy bop video cameo?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom