young thug... Barter 6 out.

:rofl: :rofl:

****** support this dude but be in other threads talkin about rappers "characters", when your boy pulling a Golddust then it's all about the music. NT houses some funny ****** B.

"So & So is corny i can't take his music serious anymore".... Favorite rapper who talks about ****, killing and selling drugs constantly dresses in drag & women clothings...... suddenly it's all about the art :smh:

You realize that's a snapchat filter right? :lol:

actually i didn't :lol:

and i didn't think twice about it because him doing this would fit in perfectly with everything else he has done. It's not like we haven't seen the ***** try to womanize himself before.

Theif in the night was no accident. Idc what this ***** talking about. That joint is like angels playing harps in the midst of a crack drought.

Someone please have a sit down with this dude and tell him he can't dress for shhh and that he's got it all wrong... Rap is what he's great at, not fashion. [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

Felt like I was listening to Uncle Rico talk about throwing footballs over mountains when Thugger was talking "fashion"

Last edited:
you don't get it tho, he took time to be rapper instead of spending time to be a fashion dude

He said Wyclef Jean was Jeffery I don't mind more Jeffery

you don't get it tho, he took time to be rapper instead of spending time to be a fashion dude

Bruh ain't nothing to "get"... I fully understand what he's saying and alluding to. But in this thing called reality, he's a great hip-hop artist and the furtherest thing from a fashion icon.

I firmly believe if Thugger just stayed more quiet, let his "different" look to mainstream America do the talking, and kept feeding the world amazing music circa Slime Season 2.... he'd be a lot further along. (I.e. The Weeknd)

Besides the fashion show where he stopped the model, when has he gon out on a limb to show he's a fashion dude. You actin like he on some Kanye ish, dude is just dressing fresh.

Thugger staying quiet kept him overlooked

Last edited:
Besides the fashion show where he stopped the model, when has he gon out on a limb to show he's a fashion dude. You actin like he on some Kanye ish, dude is just dressing fresh.

[emoji]128580[/emoji] have you already forgetten lil buddy rocked a gah damn purple dress on his last album cover? :smh:

Do I care what another man wears? Not at all, but if this dude gonna sit here and try to shove it down my throat he's some sort of fashion head at heart, I'm here to let him know I ain't seen nothing to prove it.

Thugger staying quiet kept him overlooked that's a fact

:lol: please elaborate...

Last edited:
Andre did the same thing (wore costumes on his album cover) and nobody associated it with fashion. Dude didn't even clarify anything on the cover besides just liking it. At the end of the day you could just change the cover, and our argument would be done.

Dude has wore a dress 3 times (has been famous for 3 years), how is that "shoving it down your throat"?

The comparison to Weeknd doesn't work in that Abel dropped 3 minimalistic dope projects (awhile landing two big looks on Drake's album) before taking off awhile Thug already made 4 tapes that had about 4-5 too many tracks before he started dropping hits.

His fashion sense definitely attracted him a new audience.

Redacted saying it was fact becuz him being as big as he is now can't ultimately be attributed to being outspoken and the way you worded quiet was odd

Bruh said if Thug was more "quiet" he'd be the Weeknd.
laugh.gif
You're too smart to be taking my statements out of context... not to mention, that's not even what I said but okay. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
His fashion sense definitely attracted him a new audience.
3 times too many.
The comparison to Weeknd doesn't work in that Abel dropped 3 minimalistic dope projects (awhile landing two big looks on Drake's album) before taking off awhile Thug already made 4 tapes that had about 4-5 too many tracks before he started dropping hits.

Redacted saying it was fact becuz him being as big as he is now can't ultimately be attributed to being outspoken and the way you worded quiet was odd
The Weeknd reference wasn't made to be taken literal. I think anyone who followed Weeknd from jump street, knows some of the appeal early on is that you really didn't know much about him outside of where he was from and the few pictures out there... but for the most part it was all about the music with him. When Thug was first dropping it was clear he was a character and the music was undeniably great, he didn't have to go calling his n_'s bae/babe and posting pics interlocking arms w/ his n_'s sippin' double cups for attention.

So ultimately what I'm saying is... it doesn't seem like a coincidence that over the course of him being on the scene, when the attention seeking acts start to circulate, the music suffers.

SS2 all about the music, ill project.

I'm Up, all about how he was the GOAT and about to take Future's spot, project was weak.

SS3 all about the music, ill project.

Jeffery; doing the runway model gig, rocking a dress on the album cover, and randomly naming every song after a celebrity that he admires 
eyes.gif
 Project as a whole is meh.

Last edited:
"3 times too many" but yet you just said you don't care what buddy wear

I didn't take the comparison literal either. Abel had the luxury of deleting his Facebook/Twitter and getting a chunk of early Youtube videos taken down. Thug on the other hand been running wit Rich Kids,Future and Gucci and been known around the A.

Might just wanna do ya googles fam, dude been rocking dresses and calling his homies bae since Danny Glover

How was SS3 all about music when he premiered the first single at a fashion show?

You're relating things irrelevant to the music to the music. Dude never mentioned Future or rocking dresses in his music

I rock with Thugger, but I'll be damned if I didn't :lol: at this as well.
I was :lol: ing while typing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom