young thug... Barter 6 out.

Anybody is hard, 21 mailed it in on ‘Now’ lol and I wasn’t feeling Uzi on ‘Up’, these are cool songs tho.

I think Thug came with it on his share of the tracks. His fanbase has a lot of overlap w 21’s and Uzi’s so I understand why they were kept on the songs

Anybody is hard

Rappers gotta stop paying 21 for features he stays mailing it in.

Bartier cardi
Rover 2.0
Now

All weak recent features from him

This sex ain’t terrible but it could’ve been better. The features are wack.

lamekilla lamekilla thoughts on the new Sex?

All 3 songs are tracks that ain’t make an album but I don’t know if it’s a previous album or an album yet to be released. “Anybody” knocks in the whip definitely. Feel like this drop was just to gauge where the fan base is at right now. Seems like people are moving on :smh:

All 3 songs are tracks that ain’t make an album but I don’t know if it’s a previous album or an album yet to be released. “Anybody” knocks in the whip definitely. Feel like this drop was just to gauge where the fan base is at right now. Seems like people are moving on :smh:

I'm not liking the direction Thugs career is headed towards. He's losing steam and I feel as if hes gonna have to do mad features to stay afloat. It also seems Lil Baby and maybe even Gunna is gonna take his place in a way.

Thug ard...he had a pretty damn good ‘17 as a collaborative artist.

FT on #2 song in the country
FT on Drake, Ross and Meek albums
Super Slimey debuted at #1
Etc

Lil Baby and Gunna are def heating up and putting pressure on Thug though. Thug just gotta stop bluffing and drop a full project with nun but hits. He’s more than capable. No idea why him and the label are stalling. He’s ok right now though.

He has time but I would say the clock is gonna start ticking soon if he ends the summer with nothing.

He has time but I would say the clock is gonna start ticking soon if he ends the summer with nothing.

Yup. He going on year 5 with no album. This ***** been out since late 2013. Clock def started.

He’s not in bad shape though.

Lil baby > thugger right now ain’t no catching up

Yeah...and with that QC push...it’s a wrap. Lil Baby gives you mostly what thug can do (without the range)....but he offers depth and no antics.

I **** w Lil Baby and Gunna but neither of them is as creative as Thug and it’s not even close IMO

Lil Baby is honestly doing something different. I get the comparison sonically but they got 2 different goals to me. Subject matter wise and all that I would put him closer to Lucci lane as far as intent

Sex on some other **** smh a 3 track tape, really?

Tracks hard tho minus the 21 feature, he another one that’s been disappointing me lately

“They call me young gunna I might change the gameeeee”

After a couple spins I like it more but between Trouble, Long way and Youngboy it's hard to fit this in

Rly wish he dropped a verse on this

Back
Top Bottom