young thug... Barter 6 out.

Nah I ain't buying it I heard enough to know without that gay **** he was doing he would be another cashout

Typical trap records > terrible "versatility"

But Ppl like that whining **** thug do even tho they cant understand what hes saying

quan make soul music, he talk about real life situations, thats why hes winning

Even migos know that typical trap music aint really making money, "fight night" "handsome & wealthy" shows the versatility

Thats why the rest of These new atl dudes will never pop because that typical trap music aint generating $$

If your name isnt jeezy or ross, you can give up trying to make it big off strictly trap music unless you wanna be a one hit wonder like that coco dude

I understand why dudes rock with quan tho. He's straight, I don't really rock wit him but I get it. But thug literally jus gets a good beat and makes a good hook, like lifestyle. Eventually that act will get old. When I think of versatile I think of future and to an extent quan. Future can give u tony Montana, same damn time then never end and truth hurts. Thug gonna give u that same rambling over a good beat everytime

Last edited:
I understand why dudes rock with quan tho. He's straight, I don't really rock wit him but I get it. But thug literally jus gets a good beat and makes a good hook, like lifestyle. Eventually that act will get old. When I think of versatile I think of future and to an extent quan. Future can give u tony Montana, same damn time then never end and truth hurts. Thug gonna give u that same rambling over a good beat everytime

But Thug gave you Stoner, Danny Glover, Lifestyle.

3 different sounds, 3 hits.

But Thug gave you Stoner, Danny Glover, Lifestyle.

3 different sounds, 3 hits.

Also blessed t.i & tyga

Obviously thug is a trash rapper, nobody expects a lil wayne copy to make music with substance but you cant deny that mans talent on them hooks, catchy hooks are the only thing the avg listener is gonna remember at the end of the day

Future and T-Pain does what Young Thug (and RHQ) does but 1000 times better. Would rather just hear them continue making stuff instead of these C-grade dudes.

Last edited:
Future and T-Pain does what Young Thug (and RHQ) does but 1000 times better. Would rather just hear them continue making stuff instead of these C-grade dudes.

That's not true though because T-Pain could never make About The Money, Lifestyle or Danny Glover.

Future is a genius but he and Thug are very different musically.

Give Thug his just do, you don't gotta like him but you can't deny his talent.

808 Mafia & London on the Track made Lifestyle, About The Money, and Danny Glover.

T-Pain made Bartender, Can U Believe It, In Luv With A Stripper, and Buy U A Drink. Rich Gang's backing > > > > Young Thug's "talent". If you were standing next to Ronald & Bryan doing inaudible groaning over really good beats, you'd be signed to YMCM as well.

Lifestyle beat is normal as hell, also 808 Mafia and London produce for pretty much every southern artist, why isn't everyone else making hits if it's all them?

I've honestly tried to give Thug a chance but this _ just does too much. That weird *** high pitch voice sounds terrible. The only songs I can tolerate him on are All About The Money, Givenchy and In Too Deep. Dude is nowhere near as talented as y'all are making him out to be.

Last edited:
808 Mafia & London on the Track made Lifestyle, About The Money, and Danny Glover.

T-Pain made Bartender, Can U Believe It, In Luv With A Stripper, and Buy U A Drink. Rich Gang's backing > > > > Young Thug's "talent". If you were standing next to Ronald & Bryan doing inaudible groaning over really good beats, you'd be signed to YMCM as well.

Yet hes the only one making them money besides drake,wayne & nicki

Why rich gang aint backing, millz gudda or tyga etc if thats all you need?

Thug blew up BEFORE Rich Gangs backing. Same with Quan.

Credit Thug's backing to Guwop. Birdman came after Stoner, Danny Glover etc etc.

Last edited:
Flippa >>>>>>>>longway

5714b88625b1c650030f1a1ef691de3c.500x286x23.gif

Back
Top Bottom