young thug... Barter 6 out.

pimp.gif

:pimp: ready for that MPA 2

Ms Rici or whoever the **** managing him is playing :smh:
Sneakin and Geekin video was all late, dropped the video for 7 days like 7-8 months after it dropped then they drop a remix to Servin Lean w/ ASAP Rocky in April which is like 8-9 months after the original and they still didn't push it like that, not even a video :smh:

I wonder if Migos and Rich the Kid the only ones on QC signed to 300 Ent cause I'm assuming that's who got Coupe Goin Crazy on the radio

You telling me they pushing Rich the ******* Kid and not Longway :smh:

Last edited:
Dawg I want long way and Dolph to win so bad. And can peewee get his own thread, I ignore bumps sometimes cuz I assume its about the other dude

Coupe going crazy slaps though. Can't stand rich the kid, but that's a hit.

Dolph can't rap but he makes good songs if that makes any sense lol.

Yeah I'll give you that Coupe Goin Crazy is a hit, I remember him grinding in the A tryna do his thing years ago so I give him some respect for sticking with it

Still tho :lol:

I feel like Longway getting played to the left I think a few of his songs could've popped off if handled correctly

Edit: this **** ain't dropping man :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Bruh rich the kid ain't even that bad no more. I heard his new tape and its a couple of em that go. Coupe going crazy is his slapper but trap still jumping go so hard to me pause.

Guapo need that push mane.

Longway can have it all but they messing up with not having him outchea like he's supposed to be.

Guapo need that push mane.

Longway can have it all but they messing up with not having him outchea like he's supposed to be.

Them dudes trash b, skooly got the most potential to make it big out the A, he just need to go solo

& yall need to stop hating on flippa, he the best on qc after migos, he just need to change from that migo flow to take that next step

knew this lil fat black *** ***** wasn't gon drop that mpa tape

yea guapo trash and his voice is hard to bear but as long as thug outchea there rly is no use for skooly

Skooly got the talent, son was really the first singing on tracks since like 09

He been carrying that wack *** dude for a min,

Back
Top Bottom