Youngsters gone mad. VOL: CHILL!!!

moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

What in the world was going through there heads? If he was getting too close couldn't they have been like "nah, back up" or something. Idk what they did just seems unnecessary

What in the world was going through there heads? If he was getting too close couldn't they have been like "nah, back up" or something. Idk what they did just seems unnecessary

This deserves a huge SMH but I don't understand all the hate for WSHH. I'm all for the bettering(sp?) of our culture and everything and I hate seeing blacks portrayed negatively and one sided but from what I understand, all WSHH does is post videos that people want to see. I remember O'reily going after them as if they are the ones creating the vids, but all they are doing is hosting it. A lot of it is bad music videos and etc but most of the time if blacks are acting negatively, they point out it out. I don't see them encouraging poor behavior. I don't frequent the site that much so I may be off the mark here.

This deserves a huge SMH but I don't understand all the hate for WSHH. I'm all for the bettering(sp?) of our culture and everything and I hate seeing blacks portrayed negatively and one sided but from what I understand, all WSHH does is post videos that people want to see. I remember O'reily going after them as if they are the ones creating the vids, but all they are doing is hosting it. A lot of it is bad music videos and etc but most of the time if blacks are acting negatively, they point out it out. I don't see them encouraging poor behavior. I don't frequent the site that much so I may be off the mark here.

I think we need to keep a tally of NY L's now, hop off Ohio.

*awaits NY fanboys to try to clown me*

grin.gif

I think we need to keep a tally of NY L's now, hop off Ohio.

*awaits NY fanboys to try to clown me*

grin.gif

terrible ..... that boy was not really a skins fan. shameful

no but really, it is getting ridiculous what is going today, a lot of cowards running around doing anything to try to seem cool

terrible ..... that boy was not really a skins fan. shameful

no but really, it is getting ridiculous what is going today, a lot of cowards running around doing anything to try to seem cool

I don't get the big deal if the description is accurate. I've slapped (or kicked depending) a crackhead/homeless dude on the train before, but that was in situations where the person touched me first.

I don't get the big deal if the description is accurate. I've slapped (or kicked depending) a crackhead/homeless dude on the train before, but that was in situations where the person touched me first.

Back
Top Bottom