Your album of the year so far - 1/3 the year is done

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

paddem room and crime pays are out? damn I'm way behind....

Padded Room dropped months ago doggie.
laugh.gif

Curren$y - This Ain't No Mixtape

Looking forward to Crime Pays and Relapse.

I think that Drake mixtape is better than everything out. And I don't even ride dude like that.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Its a tie between the rick ross album and the ugk joint...
Co-sign. Cats sleepin' on that UGK album. The last album that will feature Pimp C on it and dudes ain't bumped it yet.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Co-sign. Cats sleepin' on that UGK album. The last album that will feature Pimp C on it and dudes ain't bumped it yet.

Guilty as charged. Not an excuse but UGK is summer time music to me. Rollin around stuntin blowin on some trees.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

When did that Currensy tape drop and how is it?

It dropped last week or the week before. Honestly I think it's really good. He stays in his lane and pairs up with Mosta Beatz and makes some dope music. Production is on point, classic spitta, nuff said.

If you're a fan you'll definitely enjoy it.

20090327-styles1.jpg

pretty much it right there....not feeling Officer Ricky's album like I thought I would....

waiting for Relapse, and Crime Pays
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mamaco

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Guilty as charged. Not an excuse but UGK is summer time music to me. Rollin around stuntin blowin on some trees.
pimp.gif

I feel you. I'm use to coppin' UGK albums in the summer myself so I feel where you coming from. Rick Ross and Slim Thugga been getting play from meright now but eventually UGK ain't leaving the rotation. Too much music been droppin'. Skimmed through that Currensy. Still gotta bump that religously.

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

So Far Gone is not an album.
laugh.gif

You know cats just have to have Drake's name in a thread.
laugh.gif
: I'm shocked I haven't seen Cudi's name in here. You see dudes droppin'Crime Pays in here and I actually went looking for it like it dropped.

Back
Top Bottom