Your first love

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by carbine

Damn a lot of yes answers in this thread. What is it about that first chick?
I wont even front mine isnt a dime, she isnt even perfect, but theres just something about her... When I think about it, Id probably drop my girl right now in a second for her
I Can't explain it, to be honest.

I honestly think it'll take for me to love again, to COMPLETELY be over her & even when that happens, I don't think my next will top my first love.

Truth.

I haven't seen my first love in about 3 years, and haven't talked to her in about a year and a half.  But damn recently she has been all over the place in my dreams, and I hate listening to certain songs that instantly remind me of her.  I would probably drop just about any chick if I had the opportunity to get back with her.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by MBen32

I wont even front mine isnt a dime, she isnt even perfect, but theres just something about her... When I think about it, Id probably drop my girl right now in a second for her

I honestly think it'll take for me to love again, to COMPLETELY be over her & even when that happens, I don't think my next will top my first love.

Truth.

I haven't seen my first love in about 3 years, and haven't talked to her in about a year and a half.  But damn recently she has been all over the place in my dreams, and I hate listening to certain songs that instantly remind me of her.  I would probably drop just about any chick if I had the opportunity to get back with her.

Looks like we in the same boat fam

na she not my type anymore , kinda happy for her where she at with a kid and her man so hats off to her

were listening to justin bieber's  baby or something?
tongue.gif

If it happens, it happens.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

Man... I don't even know who my first love was man. The last one has made me rethink everything I ever thought about love. The next one might do the same. I thought I loved a chick before I LOVED my ex, by now I don't. Nomsaying? #@%+$ crazy hen you fall in deep... So assuming my first real love was the last chick... I still don't have an answer
laugh.gif
. As long as she's her and I'm me, it would never work. And i wouldn't have loved her if she different. So the question is paradoxical to me.
ohwell.gif
damn that confused me
laugh.gif
, love'll do that too ya though
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
ya dig? If it sounds confusing, it should
grin.gif

I always think about this...

I've yet to find a girl that I connect with to that level.

..but then again I remind my self that

A) she is a changed person now. It's be a couple years

B) the only reason why we connected so well is because I was so influential to her ++ she lacked identity/foundational personality... therefore she look a liking to my music tastes, opinions, sneakers, style, ideology, etc

C) maybe I also lacked these things and was influenced by her, which is fine.

The only way love can be described is a STRONG physical attraction for another person, the ability to connect with that person (or willingness), and the need for that person in your life (i.e. females need men for money/support, men need women for [{}] and companionship...to put it in the basics)

Originally Posted by AyVee323

I'm straight... I'd love to smash one more time, but she was too much drama...

This.

...and I wouldn't call her my first "love"(can't say that I've ever truly been there), nor my "first". But when speaking about emotional extremes, she was the first, and I pray the last to take me there.

airblaster503 wrote:

MBen32 wrote:

carbine wrote:

Truth.

Looks like we in the same boat fam

she wasnt my first love, but this girl WANTED me and she prolly did love me.

but every couple of months i have a dream about her, and that @!*+ stays bothering me for like a week and stuff.

I simped really hard for mine when i was 15
smh.gif
but after a few heartbreaks im over her for sure.... years later she is REALLY trying hard to get back with me... And i made it clear its not happening. And she is willin to just smash for now but i already found someone i really like now. Im not willing to risk it anymore.

Ahhhhh first love. Chick moved to NY on me and wanted to have a long-distance relationship while I was still in Memphis
indifferent.gif

Of course, I wasnt feeling that so guess what happens next.... She meets some African muslim dude in The BX and gets married
smh.gif

If I could do it all over again I woulda went with her to NY but there are no mulligans in life. The situation I'm in now is where I'm supposed to be.

My first love was a bad lil jones who had my head all #$%^^* up. Still loved her tho, but my new chick somethin special so I ain't complaining *simp mode*

Nope, miss her from time to time, but she's gotta baby now and we ended on bad terms. Haven't spoke to her since and that was October '07. Ship done sailed...

not sure, but when i was 13, i had my first love. there was nobody that compared to my baby

If i had another chance i would have done things differently with her.... but that was the past... i moved on.

Back
Top Bottom