Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Originally Posted by RAWse

I've never been in "love"

Good or bad thing, I don't know
*kanyeshrug*

asurfcnewest_r2_c1.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

If I still had a heart, it would be hurting for her. but I can't save her, I already tried. She got problems only she can fix. Part of me wants to hate that I ever loved her because I'll ALWAYS love my perception of her. But coming to terms who who and how she is just hurts. I have to swallow that pill every day.

Reminds me exactly of my situation right now. Every %%%%+#@ word of it
tired.gif

noooooooope. she tries to this very day, bless her little heart, but that ship has sailed.
it feels good telling her that, too... like i never thought i'd have the strength to deny her if she ever came back but after careful consideration, there's just no way.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by BOTTOM74BOTTOM

If I still had a heart, it would be hurting for her. but I can't save her, I already tried. She got problems only she can fix. Part of me wants to hate that I ever loved her because I'll ALWAYS love my perception of her. But coming to terms who who and how she is just hurts. I have to swallow that pill every day.

Reminds me exactly of my situation right now. Every %%%%+#@ word of it
tired.gif
Good luck man...
smh.gif

Well my 1st true love is now pregnant by another man, so no.

If that wasn't the case, then probably/probably not. this situation has brought us closer together as friends so I wouldn't want to risk losing that.

Back
Top Bottom