Your first love

My first true love broke it off like 3 weeks ago. +@$+ hit me hard.

Knew her whole family, she knew my whole family. Anyways, I'm moving on tho.

i guess im not the only dude here that still dreams about their first love
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by carbine

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Perhaps happening over the summer.

idk. we'll see.

Back story? If not its cool

I went from never seeing mine for the past three years to seeing her nearly every day. All this stuff I forgot about is now coming back and I'd be lying if I said a big part of me didn't want her back. Then I'm listening to the radio and five songs in a row remind me of her. I was like damnit I just turned that !%!$ off. But for real I had to hold back getting all choked up.
tired.gif
basically:
-went to a party of a friends.
-i was greeted with half/half margaritas upon entering, after having a couple beers. in regular cups, not them small jawns.
-started dancing with girls, chillin. then i black out.
-woke up in the morning to the ex blowing up my phone, like 'we need to talk'. she tells me her friends found me in dude's basement hooking up with some chick on top of the washing machine. and took pictures to show her. (
smh.gif
)

we've talked a couple times, and i told her i still got them feelings. she said she does too, in a sideways way. but she said she was too shook about it maybe happening before and again in the future. said she would think it over, but the way i see it, if she wasn't willing to forgive then, i doubt she'd be willing to now.

in short, im not counting out it. but if she says yes, i won't say no.
my man, stay positive though...if it's meant to be, IT WILL happen

still mess with my first love on the side
smh.gif
   know my %*% probably would

i dont think ive ever had a true love...just a few girlfriends for a couple months

i think im too scared to get heart broken even though im the one breaking it up

and damn right I've let go females who were, no joke, wifey material...pickiness FTMFL
tired.gif

i can relate to alot of stuff being said here, i wish yuku had that multi-quoting option... but i would probly do just about anything for that girl, even tho the more i grow, i realize i built her up alot more than what she actually was, put that P on a pedestal, we used to vibe like no other, on some BFF kinda chit, but whatever, things change, however she will always be the finest piece of @@$ i've ever met... man why did i come into this damm thread, now im bout to text her... smh at you nt

1st love and 2nd love turned out horrendously

with many irrelevant females in between.

I would get back with either 1 or 2 in a heartbeat

Originally Posted by RAWse

I've never been in "love"

Good or bad thing, I don't know
agreed. there were relationships where i "thought" i was...but i know for a fact now, that i wasn't

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

Originally Posted by RAWse

I've never been in "love"

Good or bad thing, I don't know
agreed. there were relationships where i "thought" i was...but i know for a fact now, that i wasn't
QFT.  Tried to convince my self i was at times.

Her and I have always had feelings for each other since the 6th grade...She moved after 7th grade never seen her again,
but we talked from time to time. Go to a friends house on campus and she is there. She has a boyfriend, I have a girlfriend.
Don't know if we will ever get a chance....something tells me she is the one, but I'll never know for sure until we try it.

.....for 4.5 and i didnt even know her...

rilla nailed it.....if she wasnt who she was, in my case through lies, i wouldnt have fallen in love with her...

i too do not know what love is, cause what this past relationship was, it definitely wasnt love...

imma tell you youngins some real #+%! and hopefully you listen...never open up fully, never assume because youre sincere and she seems sincere, she convinces you shes sincere, that its real.

never put love infront of yourself...

im not gonna say dont compromise, but dont compromise your fundamental ideals and principals for ANYTHING....especially not the chick who doesnt meet them.

im not even hurt, just shocked at this point...5 years of boldfaced lies...smh

i have been thinkin about it, and i dont think that i can do it man. Im pretty happy with my current girlfriend, so i wouldnt want to ruin things over my past.

eNPHAN wrote:
.....for 4.5 and i didnt even know her...

rilla nailed it.....if she wasnt who she was, in my case through lies, i wouldnt have fallen in love with her...

i too do not know what love is, cause what this past relationship was, it definitely wasnt love...

imma tell you youngins some real #+%! and hopefully you listen...never open up fully, never assume because youre sincere and she seems sincere, she convinces you shes sincere, that its real.

never put love infront of yourself...

im not gonna say dont compromise, but dont compromise your fundamental ideals and principals for ANYTHING....especially not the chick who doesnt meet them.

im not even hurt, just shocked at this point...5 years of boldfaced lies...smh
Had to quote and highlight this. Real !%*!!%% spit. Put NO chick or dude in front of yourself, it will come back to bite you in the +%@ later on in life. You'll find yourself in full simp mode putting that person above everything and giving them whatever you can (emotionally or financially), just for that person to take advantage of you or not live up to what you deserve. Or better yet, just dont fall in love
tired.gif

Nope.  She's a fool for letting me go. 

My wife is the greatest and my kids dominate all others.

My dude Enph giving ya'll TRUE TALK.... if you gotta build a fence t keep her @+! in, just let that *#$@+ roam anyway. If you can let her out the door and she know where HOME is, that's all you. I'll still put my lady before me just off strength of my tolerance for pain and tragedy. I feel it's my duty to take the brunt of life's blows FOR my lady. But she gotta be WILLING to do the same for me. My ex was weak as hell
smh.gif
... I went through all sorts of pain letting her learn how NOT to treat a man in the hopes that she'd appreciate my sacrifice and I'd earn her trust because of it. NOPE
laugh.gif
. I've been called very adjective-noun combo she could think of (I could think of WAY more but I stopped calling her out of her name a few months ago) We broke up and she instantly dismissed all the character building #+++ I showed her in ME and HER. It's like, because we didn't work, everything I ever meant to her or taught her must be some lie propagated to get in her pants. That's her whole take on us. "We didn't work because I didn't let her be right". As if I wasn't smashing before she knew my middles name tho.. what I gotta lie for? Right, like that's how real-ationships REALLY work anyway
eyes.gif
. Now she's just a real pretty skeezer and if I still had a heart, it would be hurting for her. but I can't save her, I already tried. She got problems only she can fix. Part of me wants to hate that I ever loved her because I'll ALWAYS love my perception of her. But coming to terms who who and how she is just hurts. I have to swallow that pill every day.. I'm cool with it now, I mean I got girls..and my girls pull girls
grin.gif
... but I LOVED that lil girl. For real for real.. and you can't replace love. You can find new love, but I'll never love another chick as carefree and balls deep as I was with her. I got rules I didn't have before. Limits I won't cross..
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom