Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Has anyone visited Portugal?

Portugal is amazing. Spent 2 weeks there while backpacking. Went to Lisbon, Faro, Porto, and the Algarve Southern Region, some of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen in my life.

Also make you sure you see Sintra Castle, this was the highlight of my trip. Portugal was also very affordable, it's cheaper than Italy, France, Germany etc..

Was going to Vegas for our Fourth anniversary until we found out my wife is pregnant.... Now I have to figure where out where we could go to have fun with a pregnant woman

Wow amazing. So there's no way to enjoy half of that in a week span? jordman23 jordman23

You can start in Porto, spend 2 nights, then travel on train to Lisbon, 2other nights, then 3 nights at the southern Coast beaches. I recommend Faro.

Those beaches are beautiful, clear blue water, amazing grottoes, sea caves, and the best part hot TOPLESS women tanning everywhere. :pimp:

Booked an error fare to spain yday. Hopefully they dont cancel the ticket (no word yet) Places to visit around Barcelona?

Please take a lot of pics and let me know how it goes. I been wanting to go there!

So I stayed in San Juan, Miramar.
I took an uber for the first couple of days but all the attractions are kinda far so it's easier to rent a car.
The main attractions were
-El Yunque Forest (It was really nice to see the waterfalls and the mountains)
-Luquillo Beach ( Beach that has about 50 different restaurant boutiques)
-Islas Culebras and Vieques (each one has one of the top 10 most beautiful beaches in the world)
-Bio Bay River ( You go kayaking at night and there's this glow in the dark plankton that make the river glow. It's dope)
Don't really know how to upload on the new NT format but here's some pics lol

Attachments

• IMG_6355.JPG
    IMG_6355.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_6316.JPG
    IMG_6316.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6578.JPG
    IMG_6578.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 0
Booked an error fare to spain yday. Hopefully they dont cancel the ticket (no word yet) Places to visit around Barcelona?
camp nou
las ramblas ( :frown:)
sagrada familia
gaudi park
barceloneta beach

Round trip from LAX to Paris is $400 on Wow airlines if anyone is interested.
only thing i dont like about WOW is the layover
norwegian air offers direct flights for about $40-80 more

where you been at doe ?

looks like Cuba in November might be the move.

I know a few NTers visited recentyl. Have to go back and read through this thread :lol:

camp nou
las ramblas ( :frown::smile:
sagrada familia
gaudi park
barceloneta beach

only thing i dont like about WOW is the layover
norwegian air offers direct flights for about $40-80 more

where you been at doe ?
Where's the layover..I look at them like a free trip to a place I never been..the longer the better..had a chance to check out Istanbul for 12 hours..but nobody was down for that

Where's the layover..I look at them like a free trip to a place I never been..the longer the better..had a chance to check out Istanbul for 12 hours..but nobody was down for that
lots of WOW flights layover in iceland for like an 1-2 hours( at least flights from LA )
that window is too short for an intl flight.
iceland is so hot right now too, gotten really popular in the last year or so

lots of WOW flights layover in iceland for like an 1-2 hours( at least flights from LA )
that window is too short for an intl flight.
iceland is so hot right now too, gotten really popular in the last year or so
gotcha..short windows are no bueno.. but if there are more flight options..explore all of them..Iceland def seems dope AF

You can start in Porto, spend 2 nights, then travel on train to Lisbon, 2other nights, then 3 nights at the southern Coast beaches. I recommend Faro.

Those beaches are beautiful, clear blue water, amazing grottoes, sea caves, and the best part hot TOPLESS women tanning everywhere. :pimp:

So I booked a 5 day stay trip to lisbon but I also want to venture out to Porto. Any MUST see or do things in both places so I can set my itenirary together?

Going back to Ibiza next year..this time in September..flight/hotel..$1900-2400 range 10 days

My girls bday coming up and I'm debating on taking her to Cancun or Hawaii, or just stay in the states and go to New York or maybe Miami.

Booked next year's anniversary at the Hilton by LAX for April next year.
Gonna visit the beaches, museum, run into some food spots, browse down Rodeo and hope we see somebody famous

Back
Top Bottom