Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

had to cancel trip to Puerto Rico and most islands are wrecked right now sadly.. heading to new Orleans instead ..any good spots or suggestions ?

Hey all, has anyone been to Oahu?

Celebrating our 7 year anniversary and my lady wanted to spend it there. (Late March, early April)

I've never been to Hawaii, so just looking for suggestions on where to stay at. We also want to stay at an all inclusive hotel. Looking for any suggestions from anyone that's been

Europe 2017 Trip 888.JPG
Europe 2017 Trip 055.JPG
Europe 2017 Trip 094.JPG
Europe 2017 Trip 099.JPG
Europe 2017 Trip 104.JPG
Europe 2017 Trip 115.JPG
Europe 2017 Trip 221.JPG
Europe 2017 Trip 238.JPG
Europe 2017 Trip 608.JPG
Europe 2017 Trip 773.JPG

Just got back from Paris, Belgium, and Prague.

When were you in Paris?

I did Paris, Rome, London. First 2 weeks of September

Last edited:
Crazy the damage that happened in Puerto Rico. I was just there about a month ago. I saw a snapchat video of this gas station that got messed up and a line of people waiting at the bank in front of it. I bought a scratcher at that gas station
:ohwell:

i just got back from St.petersburg Florida doing some work stuff...got to check it out a lil bit n it would be a nice, laid back relaxing beach destination if you looking for that

Alotta restaurants too

Hey all, has anyone been to Oahu?

Celebrating our 7 year anniversary and my lady wanted to spend it there. (Late March, early April)

I've never been to Hawaii, so just looking for suggestions on where to stay at. We also want to stay at an all inclusive hotel. Looking for any suggestions from anyone that's been

Did you book already? Oahu is cool but I just like the other islands better, as Oahu feels like a little big city where as Maui you really get to enjoy what being on an island is all about never the less rent a car in town near your hotel you dont have to get it at airport and may even be cheaper.

Best hotel rate will be on costcotravel forsure

'Big little city' sounds promising to me

Like the idea of having access to hawaii beaches but being able to travel quickly to a downtown

i just got back from St.petersburg Florida doing some work stuff...got to check it out a lil bit n it would be a nice, laid back relaxing beach destination if you looking for that

Alotta restaurants too
I was there last month. The canopy is a real good bar for a friday or saturday night.

Heading to Montego Bay next week with the fam. 10yr anniversary, trust these resorts daycare facilities at least for a few hours in the evening?

I love travelling but haven't been in this thread.
Heading to Dublin in March for St. Patty's day. Where should I stay that's reasonably priced? Things to do? Are there any sporting events going on in March?

Going to be in Dubai from the 2nd to the 9th. Real excited for the trip.

Anyone that has been there got any recommendations?

just booked my airbnb for NO next month
any tips recommendations?
so far on my hit list i have St. Louis cemetary tour, voodoo museum, St. Louis cathedral, jackson square and magazine street
not a seafood person, so im hitting all the fried chicken spots i can, currently have willie maes and Manchu Food store

Just got back from Amsterdam two weeks ago.

Last time I was there was in 2013.

Amazing city. Definitely one of the top places I've visited. Caught the banksy exhibition too.

Was in NYC last week. The construction at LGA was in the way. The city is filled with anxiety for me nowadays. You seemingly can't relax. 41$ Uber ride into the city at morning rush hour was hell. Left later in the day at rush hour and it was the same.

Everything going on everywhere at every time.

just came back from Jamaica (Montego Bay & Trelawny) 2 days ago....headed to DR later this month :smile:

Been to both, entirely different resorts on both islands. DR resort was sprawling, Jamaica resort was tiny, old, and amazing, with a very nice nude island

Question
has anyone in here ever made their own scent in Paris? Currently looking at places for my 5 year wedding anniversary and wanted to know if anyone had done this?

Back
Top Bottom