Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Voodoo sucks. I have no idea why that is appealing unless you are a stoner.
Probably just related to marketing, I saw them on a cooking show. So I will go just for that, but I will still go to the other donut spot mentioned in here. Blue Star.

Also all the people hitting up San Diego or with good experiences. :pimp:. Glad my city showing you guys a good time.

Probably just related to marketing, I saw them on a cooking show. So I will go just for that, but I will still go to the other donut spot mentioned in here. Blue Star.

Also all the people hitting up San Diego or with good experiences. :pimp:. Glad my city showing you guys a good time.
Any good shoe stores to stop at when Im out there?

Anyone ever done any boat trips? Wife wants to do one of those trips where you go island hopping, British Virgin Islands etc. Basically rent a boat, hire a captain / cook... they take care of everything.

Anyone ever done any boat trips? Wife wants to do one of those trips where you go island hopping, British Virgin Islands etc. Basically rent a boat, hire a captain / cook... they take care of everything.

Link me to this info, if you have it. I'd be all in.

yikes! that's too rich for my blood but rest assured when I win the lottery, that'll be on my list :lol:

must be nice lol

Any recommendations for staying in San Diego? Thinking of taking my girl there for a nice get away

solo japan trip in oct for 7 days.... not looking to fly that long... also 2 connecting flights so theres a lot of room for mishaps

Where are you flying in to. And what do you like to do?

baltimore > NJ > Beijing > haneda airport, tokyo

got a lot planned but mostly im gonna check out food spots + street wear stores. also tokyo disneyland and kyoto trip.

Tokyo Disneyland and Sea are great. Something about their customer service makes the LA one look so ghetto.

Do the Kyoto Osaka nara kobe if you had time. Osaka can be done in one night. I'd hid nara early morning then spend the day in Osaka. Wake up hit kobe get that steak. Then do Kyoto for 2 days. Hit monkey mountain. Bamboo Forrest. Wake up one morning hit the funabashi(sp?)

Do the Kyoto Osaka nara kobe if you had time. Osaka can be done in one night. I'd hid nara early morning then spend the day in Osaka. Wake up hit kobe get that steak. Then do Kyoto for 2 days. Hit monkey mountain. Bamboo Forrest. Wake up one morning hit the funabashi(sp?)

More info on these places? Might be going on a snowboarding trip with some friends. Plan is to fly into Tokyo, hang for a bit, then hit Kyoto for some different culture, then fly up to Hokkaido for the white smoke

visiting harrisburg pa for the month of september

cant visit a city when convicts have more control of a city than the state

Back
Top Bottom