Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Anyone got some recommendations of traveling backpacks?

I remember there being some posts on the General boards (not sure if they were in this thread) some time ago that had some good options.

Looking for something that will be safe enough for travel, and has adequate space. A charging port would also be appreciated.

Thanks for any help you guys have to offer.

That sling bag I got from Tumi was clutch...I'll never travel without it.

Thinking of hitting NYC for the lighting of the big ol tree @ Rockefeller. Wifey loves Xmas.
Worth it?

Anyone been to Budapest? Going in December with the wife. She really wants to experience a Christmas market. Any recommendations on things to see, do, eat, etc.?

We’re also hitting London that trip so recs would be much appreciated. She’s been but it’ll be my first time. Plan on hopefully seeing Arsenal or Chelsea.

Going to DR 12/7-12/12. Can't wait. I usually go every decemeber but hit up a different resort each time. Will be going to paradisus. I thought I lost my passport good thing I found it lol

Just booked my trip to Iceland for March today.

Here’s some pics from DR. Going back in December for my birthday. Then as soon as I land I’m heading to W. Virgina Floating Island for snowboarding.

Then Egypt in February. I’m thinking Peru in April or May.

7AE6837A-FB55-41C2-95B4-67F7C3B7CC62.jpeg

8B605E9B-541C-46F5-9B56-E949DE745E6D.jpeg

1ED06148-68D5-424A-A068-2E659EB707BA.jpeg

58FA7553-7527-46A6-AFEB-E0EDC9ADAF79.jpeg

67443AE2-02D9-4274-BB8F-B7E6DB49002A.jpeg

Dope pics and a well planned 2018/19. There was no way I was getting photos that clean in DR with all the “beach vendors.” Is that 2nd photo Saona Island?

In paris currently. Jus left amsterdam started in london. In Spain tomorrow. Can I get a list of things to do and see in Barcelona and if madrid is worth a day trip. All rec. Welcomed.

Nah I was In london for 3 days, amsterdam for 3, paris for 3, leaving to spain tomorrow for 5 days. Sorry if I didnt word it right.

Next on my bucket list is Kenya, want to stay at Giraffee Manor and then do a legit safari tour, not sure if you guys follow the RealTarzan on IG but my dude just came from a dream trip out there

All my Dominican and Spanish papi's where yall at!!

@ninjahood ksteezy ksteezy

Going on a snowboarding trip on NYE in W. Virigina
Going to Egypt in Feb
Going to Iceland in March
Going back home N.O. in June
Going to Japan in July
Going to Barcelona in August/Sept
Going to Mecca for my pilgrimage on my 40th Bday in December

Sorry bro, hope im not too late, what you need to know about DR fam? Did you make it out there yet?

I wanna go but like with the homies.
Seems like a bachelor spot

Def is, problem with DR is that every chick that approaches you, chances are they are prostitutes, no matter how bad they are, they have legit Venezuelan MODELS slanging the P everywhere....so don’t expect to bag anything legit for free.

Was legit thinking about Kenya next but we opted for Portugal and Morocco instead

I got those two on my list as well, although I drove all over Italy including Florence and Tuscany so that held me off for a while with my Portugal fix, Morocco I think I can do when I visit Kenya

Is Zika still a thing...? Thinking of hitting Jamaica for about 4 nights

the paranoia in me got to me. lol Settled on the bahamas in Jan. Going to be my husbands christmas gift. Anyone with expierences staying at Sandals?

Def is, problem with DR is that every chick that approaches you, chances are they are prostitutes, no matter how bad they are, they have legit Venezuelan MODELS slanging the P everywhere....so don’t expect to bag anything legit for free.
I learned this the first time I went to the DR but my boy and his girl out there hooked me up with a real cool chick. Those women out there don’t make no sense how bad they are but I’m not about to throw them money for the yambs

Back
Top Bottom