Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Anyone been to the Aguadilla part of Puerto Rico?

Co-worker said he'll let me use his airbnb spot for dirt cheap for a week so I'm considering going soon

About to do a quick 2 day trip to Seattle. Been there before but it seems it will be raining and not sure what to do now. Anyone got recommendations that aren't the usual tourist stuff? Restaurants, bars, spots that won't get me wet?

Cop this bag for trips...

4B0856F6-CD34-4625-ADCC-09E5D30F6615.jpeg

87B437E3-75C0-400B-B259-6E6265025ED7.jpeg

Just booked for 10 night all inclusive in Tenerife - but not until next July. Never been all inclusive before and the resort looks pretty nice. Nearly 9 months to wait until then though!

Going to Vegas from December 6-10th, any good/affordable hotels to stay at.

This will be my first time there

Co-worker said he'll let me use his airbnb spot for dirt cheap for a week so I'm considering going soon

Was in aguadilla for a wedding a few years ago....well isabella but i stayed in an airbnb in aguadilla. loved every second of it. wassup?

Was in aguadilla for a wedding a few years ago....well isabella but i stayed in an airbnb in aguadilla. loved every second of it. wassup?

Just wondering about things to do. Does it seem more suitable for you to go with your boy and enjoy nightlife, or better to just bring a girl?

This year I've been to Medellin, Cancun, Los Cabos and Ocho Rios (Jamaica)

Next year Im going all out in one place for a week: Tokyo. Booked my hotel already and will buy my flights in a few weeks

Going to Vegas from December 6-10th, any good/affordable hotels to stay at.

This will be my first time there

What’s your definition of affordable? Lol. Plenty of cheap spots off the strip, but assuming you want to stay on the strip since it’s your first time I would check places like Excalibur, NYNY, Luxor, or Tropicana. Harrah’s is in a pretty good spot and rooms are usually cheap (not the nicest rooms lol). Sometimes Linq and Flamingo are on the cheaper end too and they’re in a more prime location compared to the first 4 I mentioned. If you wanna go real budget you can stay at Circus Circus lol (not recommended).

I would also check out Jockey Club. It’s kinda tucked behind the Cosmo, but basically still on the strip. Pretty good location at the middle of the strip.

Last edited:
Just wondering about things to do. Does it seem more suitable for you to go with your boy and enjoy nightlife, or better to just bring a girl?

lol well if im honest i went with my gf. we went for a wedding but made a vaca out of it.

idk about much nightlife there. there are some bars and restaurants of course that were fairly busy at night from what i recall, but i mostly did day drinking on the beach, horseback riding (mad fun imo) and chillin. i hung more on the north coast of isabella, so like playa jobos. you can prolly hit the west coast of aguadilla and see wassup.

i always hit the beach with at least a girl in the group lol but other stuff its w.e. fun is fun. i'd roll to PR with my boys no problem. hike the rain forest, snorkel, w.e. if you like exploring and eating good food and drinking and swimming its a great island*. u wont find any judgement from me lol.

* just note that the island was KO'd by a hurricane a yr ago. lots of effort into has happened since, but it is still ongoing. your question made me check out sat images of isabella and it seems the land still shows scarring from that storm. i do recall reading help was slow to reach aguadilla/isabella so idk how that will translate to what you see on the ground now. on the other hand i did recently hear on NPR the island is in need to tourism to pick back up and they are ready to receive and could use the income.

so it prolly pays to do a bit of research.

Beautiful beached, very tranquil.

The city is not as big, but very chill relaxing vibe there

Anyone got some recommendations of traveling backpacks?

I remember there being some posts on the General boards (not sure if they were in this thread) some time ago that had some good options.

Looking for something that will be safe enough for travel, and has adequate space. A charging port would also be appreciated.

Thanks for any help you guys have to offer.

Just booked for 10 night all inclusive in Tenerife - but not until next July. Never been all inclusive before and the resort looks pretty nice. Nearly 9 months to wait until then though!
All inclusive are amazing dawg especially if they got a lot of stuff going on in the actual hotel usually they do shows dance bars etc etc your going to enjoy it when I stayed in one I didn’t want leave to explore out of the hotel so much to do

Anyone got some recommendations of traveling backpacks?

I remember there being some posts on the General boards (not sure if they were in this thread) some time ago that had some good options.

Looking for something that will be safe enough for travel, and has adequate space. A charging port would also be appreciated.

Thanks for any help you guys have to offer.

I haven't done it personally but backpacking in Europe has to be the easiest as far as transportation, stuff to see/do, language, wifi access, currency, etc. I had a buddy that did that with just a backpack full of clothes and stayed in hostels the whole time by himself. He just went from train to train to all the major spots in Europe. Said it was the best time of his life and you end up meeting a ton of Americans on the way doing the same thing.

Yeah it’s definitely an experience. I did it last year. Rang in 2018 in Brussels. Only hit 4 countries, but that’s not bad considering I was only there for 7 days. Decided to go back and do it again to bring in 2019, but going to try a few countries I didn’t make it to last time.

We had one primary hotel in Brussels, but backpacked and stayed in mini hotels while we were on the road/rails. I was able to fit a pretty decent amount in my north face backback, but I’ve had that thing since undergrad, so it’s safe to say its seen better days. Wouldn’t mind getting something that’s a bit more up to date with the times. :lol:

Looking at a quick Jamaica trip next month, 4 days total. Wifey and I, just looking for good food, drink, entertainment. Will probably do a few excursions as well.

Can anyone speak to Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios?

If you go to Ocho Rios definitely visit Dunns River Falls (where they filmed the beginning of Dr. No) and do the climb. Also visit Mystic Mountain.

Headed to New York for Thanksgiving with the bro’s need a hotel for 1 night not trying to spend over $140 for the night anywhere in lower in Manhattan anybody have any suggestions or plugs? Dates November 20-21st

Back
Top Bottom