Your Next Vacation Destination.....?

Lol, my brother is the same way. Loves Japan for its culture and food, especially the women. For some reason I gravitate more to Europe and South America on my travels.

Which cities you doin' in the fall?

I'm staying in Tokyo the majority of the time, bro. But; I will be heading to Kyoto, Osaka, and a small stint in Sagamihara to visit some family.

I want to chexk out some parts of Europe sometime soon. I was way too young to appreciate it when I went to visit last.

-Drew

Villa Cimbrone, Ravello:
IMG_7154.JPG
Great pics. Do you have a IG?

Going to Amsterdam for 1 weekend and Berlin for the weekend after. Going with my best friends for a stag week(12 guys) (its gonna get messy).. Any suggestions ?

Amsterdam was a blurrr.

I've never been so high in my life and went to the red light district lol

Amsterdam had like weed dance clubs. I thought that was oddly funny. I don’t smoke but thought it was pretty cool to just see people smoke and drink at pubs like it was no big deal. The best thing is everyone controls their high and drunkenness maturely.

Patta is there and Stussy Amsterdam if you care. Ben G is their staple skate shop too.

I'm staying in Tokyo the majority of the time, bro. But; I will be heading to Kyoto, Osaka, and a small stint in Sagamihara to visit some family.

I want to chexk out some parts of Europe sometime soon. I was way too young to appreciate it when I went to visit last.

-Drew
Sounds perfect, brotha. Did a similar circuit in April '18. Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka. Osaka reminded me of a blend of Venice, Vegas and Amsterdam. We also hit Hakone. Very serene and enjoyed the outdoors. Food was extremely authentic to Japanese culture. Also checked out Kobe, obviously for the wagyu and one of our homies was linking up with a chick from there, who used to live in the U.S.

We should all take advantage of Europe while we can. U.S. citizens will have to apply for the ETIAS visa waiver starting in 2021. Not a deterrent, just a minor inconvenience going forward.

Amsterdam had like weed dance clubs. I thought that was oddly funny. I don’t smoke but thought it was pretty cool to just see people smoke and drink at pubs like it was no big deal. The best thing is everyone controls their high and drunkenness maturely.

Patta is there and Stussy Amsterdam if you care. Ben G is their staple skate shop too.

Thanks FongStarr... i'll check out them spots... Probably gonna check out some clubs too..any advice?

Thinking of going to Puerto Rico for the first time this summer by myself , but I don't know much about the place.

Anybody got the lowdown on the PR

I love SD! I always try to convince the wife to move down south - avoid Downtown though. if youre into Coffee - my boy owns Ironsmith Coffee Roasters, in Encinitas, check them out.

Less than a week away from our vacation:

2 nights in Aviano, visiting my boy.
2 nights in Venice (booked a Gondola ride, per wifes request)
1 night in Florence
5 nights in Rome (booked vatican and colesium vip tours)
1 night in London

Gonna need a vacation after this.

Where would be dope to go 40 deep including kids?

Half of them are from the Caribbeans, so not sure that would an exciting trip for them.

I think it should be something were you can relax and also do some type of sight seeing for those interested.

Anyone looking to get to Aruba, hit me up. I was just there last wk and had a great time.

I love SD! I always try to convince the wife to move down south - avoid Downtown though. if youre into Coffee - my boy owns Ironsmith Coffee Roasters, in Encinitas, check them out.

Less than a week away from our vacation:

2 nights in Aviano, visiting my boy.
2 nights in Venice (booked a Gondola ride, per wifes request)
1 night in Florence
5 nights in Rome (booked vatican and colesium vip tours)
1 night in London

Gonna need a vacation after this.
Way to much .....

Back
Top Bottom